3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eclair_93 10.01.20 02:22 am

Should \"take\" or not? (Destiny 2)

Destiny 2 for free... all so clear. How wide is the content of the basic version? Even here the question is not that chocoalate, rather that 80GB download, serious figure. Maybe if you like it buy all the extras. But in the basic version of what I will experience? Ala WoW for free until LVL 20 or a full game? Or will I constantly see players with epic bought last dopolnen in the process of leveling?
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erviten 10.01.20

Full game. But with each addition above the max. level.

Z
ZlM 10.01.20

Furytotem
full game up to LVL 20, where you will constantly see players with the epic the people who bought the latest addition, in the process of leveling

J
Jafes 10.01.20

The game has a story campaign, as in some Halo, and in the basic version you will be able to pass this story, visit four different planets and get a large part of the loot, as well as access to the first RAID. Access to current content as in WOW, but buying the latest Supplement.

R
RikoChiko 10.01.20

If you know about WoW LVL 20 and have to understand about the Battle chest. Free version just have the battle chest.

T
ToXeNsiUs 10.01.20

Furytotem wrote:
How wide is the content of the basic version?
To play the basic version, without the picker of the second year, do not make sense. No. 90% of what it was crammed for the first year of the game, happily went in the trash. Raids and other game events, gear from random rolls will continue to fall with the picker for the second year.

14Ky 10.01.20

what is the Supplement you need to buy for a comfortable game ?

If you have the free version

D
Dako7 10.01.20

Took purely for the sake of sujecki run how many hours of that story in the garbage in an MMO and not grind a foot, the same situation that Divisin.

T
Tdante 10.01.20

If I pvp the fuck do not need, is to take the full version? I went in single and coop run, there enough content? Or grinding for pvp and it have to play?