3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DevilorGame 17.09.19 06:15 pm

Impressions of the game (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Well, that release, what can I say...It's also the 1 part with improved graphics and not much... for 2017, the dialogue is complete crap! The work done on the bugs from the first part.
IMHO run about an hour, depression...put in a drawer..very nice app.....
My personal opinion.
102 Comments
Sort by:
D
DevilorGame 17.09.19

Well, as anyone, I used in 2017 to see the game in 2017, especially when the comp is over 500k, why should I junk to see? I earned not stolen and want value for money, quality and schedule, and the game is not worth 500 rubles for the cost of the game could expect to drive in 2017.
My conclusion who liked part 1, but this too will come, neither of which is particularly new there, all the same as in the first part. I have the first part, until the end of ate passed and finals have killed me at all...don't know when I'll go in General, I expected more...Now hopes for a new assassin...the game as mentioned above, in a dusty wardrobe for a long time playing...when will do, not what I hope to pass and the final kill like in the first..
All good.

s
suarez888 17.09.19

In short for those who doubt. If you enjoy cliched plots with maximum at the level of the marvel movies and Transformers and if you were completely satisfied with the first part,then buy. Nothing has changed,all copied 100%. The game is really more rollers than in the first part,but the plot in them, the cat was crying. A typical video of the game.
-I'll kill you!
-No,you can't kill me.
-I will still kill you!
-You're a fool,you can't kill me,I'll kill you!
-Die!
Ahhh! Dis-dis. Died.
The next movie on the new.

Z
ZarBestGame 17.09.19

Playing a full dross. Plot no, run, kill these, kill those. Although shkolota will love it obviously, they plot don't need to run to. Stupid fights, run here, kill that, kill another, well, in principle, not far away from the first part.

P
PIRAT69 17.09.19

Normal game. You can safely cuddle up. The first part liked it. And this flies as a home

Z
ZeFeRKo 17.09.19

as the first part is like, only minus the long speech of the orcs at the meeting not to be missed

I
Inspektor_73 17.09.19

This part is also the orcs of endless rod in droves, when the leader of the fight, as it was in the first?

f
faustinus 17.09.19

Kill the orcs, get loot, kill the leader of the orcs to loot. The plot in this part develops how strange and incomprehensible.Now you with a ring and some new spider... In General farm loot erected in the absolute, tired of the game after 3 hours. We must be patient to see what's next, but the desire is there. Really waiting for ELEX

C
Cheburashka 17.09.19

Toy spoils the monotonous quests that's the problem :)))

E
Erick Hartman 17.09.19

Shadow of War - this is part 1 on steroids. That's all there is to know , for only one unique system Nemesis it is worth to try this project , which thanks to her is in fact unique. Well, the first juice of course , can feel every bump , I play on PS4 , vibrotech perfect.

z
zdrastE 17.09.19

Cho is not very good, Mona on a bit faster.
yeah, and orcs are like cockroaches climb indefinitely - it is complicated, often dubetskiy give
and then locations like pobogache will than in the first.
in short, before ESO conclusions do need to wait a little bit, if you get bored, you normalna Gama will...
Spoilersa me (Sauron's ass)!!!

23hudo 17.09.19

Much awaited game, for the first part, with all its rough edges, are extremely positive, but the sequel is something very controversial feelings.

The plot, while kind of vague crap. All wildly pretentious and messy, a bunch of some new characters from the doorway pushing tons AFONASIN speeches, the plot Shelob laugh with his idiocy. I really hope that it's just a bad start (like in The New Order), and then the game calms down a bit and begin to press in the atmosphere, not just fervor and dynamism.

Graphically the game also looks very strange - I play on maximum settings (except ultra textures) and everything seemed in a sort of whitish mist in the first part of this was not (with none from me all right, all the videos on the game is the same crap). A little more contrast appears when changing antialiasing on FXAA with TAA, but the picture is all the same is a faded. It is also not yet like the look of orcs in the first part they were made very carefully, all the pieces of armor were neatly fitted to each other, they were interesting to look at, and in the sequel always see the mess from penetrating each other models.

Control is also unclear - Talion became more playful, neither is good, but now at the slightest sneeze he's willing to go headlong off a cliff or go somewhere where you don't need at all. In the first part of it, though it was clumsy, but to do something unplanned, it was very difficult. And he now does everything faster though, but with twice the inertia of accidentally jump out of the bushes, for example, is now a piece of cake.
Also propecia that by 2017, Talion never learned to run at the same speed with which we run quest characters. If you just run - HE will gradually fall behind, and if you include the sprint, he runs far ahead - that were doing the same speed and in HS and NPCs (at least the quest. for which we must follow) - remains a mystery, which I have no logical answer.

Would say a few words about microtransactions, but probably even earlier. Their presence in a paid game for full price is a slap in the face to players, and this is not said just lazy., I can only say that the price of gold, which just bought the chests are just insane. How do these chests ( or rather their lack ) influence the gameplay not to say not yet solved, but I feel that will be artificially inflated difficulty.
At some points the game openly shows their unfriendly attitude towards the player - for example, you cannot restart the task if you feel that you cannot cope. A job only to interrupt but to him again to start, you must again out of the tower to stomp to the starting job. I think this is done in order to ensure that the player is tired and he went to the store for the gold on legendary gear. Not going to say anything, but looks like until this is so.

Z
Zh.e.n..k.a 17.09.19

Component Direct3D 11.1 is unavailable...... put the updates for IE 11 does not plow, as it is not polchaetsya IE upgrade to version 11.... he then updated but the update is causing a glitch in the system, such as error 0xc0000005 in almost all applications...... except for Google chrome.......
can anyone here that tells what to do.... thank you in advance)))

g
gargarot 17.09.19

What part of the skeleton of the game that the second... and the skeleton of this monotonous gameplay, there is nothing more I found. And with the spider, which is the only Canon and thought what about the grub, and ate the orcs ... I vtrial hard of course to the original story to sculpt something else, but still, even Perumov so not annealed, a DELUSION that face hurts from feyspalm.
In the furnace.

s
sanek021 17.09.19

I liked(luchbox not yuzayu)

Y
YeRoR 17.09.19

Well, in General made the game more easier than 1, but these strongholds is pure marketing, they capture there is nothing of this direct addictive and the Nemesis system has no effect on them, captured the fortress and all -3 Orc, the question is why do we capture? And the number of fortresses is also not happy, 4 fortress is funny! Though the system works faster and regenerat troops very quickly it seems to me that in part 1 was more interesting in that just 1 catch and kill, and 1 could attack the captain and kill him with bodyguards, I understand that they are here too, but in part 1 they were regeneriruemost very quickly, and then 1 time in 10 passes events...

S
SULIK 712 17.09.19

about anything from words-at all

J
Jay C 17.09.19

Liked the game, everything is familiar, the gameplay mechanics of Batman, parkour assasins creed game! optimize too, like normal, just to continue the boring was not with a blunt removal of commanders.

U
UnrealTournament777 17.09.19

2 hours played and already tired, solid Jack

Z
ZarBestGame 17.09.19

Game vyser year. How were the rights of the author of the theme.

f
fog666666 17.09.19

terrible graphics are sick