3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DevilorGame 17.09.19 06:15 pm

Impressions of the game (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Well, that release, what can I say...It's also the 1 part with improved graphics and not much... for 2017, the dialogue is complete crap! The work done on the bugs from the first part.
IMHO run about an hour, depression...put in a drawer..very nice app.....
My personal opinion.
102 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ioannn 17.09.19

Silverite
You count up, I gathered my patience and read all that you wrote)). Most importantly-you heard me!
This game + creations yubisoft (fo honor the wild lands) -the best that I have seen over the last three years, now even assassins origin will do.
I repeat to you-you are inadequately reasoned. In General, of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, but don't cry about it in the aggressive-assertive!

K
KaneArt 17.09.19

I don't know the game has gone, although in General don't like AAA projects. Whether it be Assassins creed or the new movie from Marvel.
Actually, I the plot is even gone, even though it is composed of crooked, one-sided filed, but damn, the ending really got to the right place )

S
Silverite 17.09.19

But you can induce his captains to him and if it really wants to walk around with this lot on the map. It's not the same anyway.Even the capture of fortresses in offline at least accurate has nothing to do with the gameplay shown in the trailers.You can do it by yourself. Excuse me and what if I do profit from mystics,and other dark? And indeed recruited from the captains?I did it to myself? Yes,everyone is entitled to their opinion and I expressed it.To play 2017, it is inexcusable simple and stingy. She really would've been better online model in for honor-it's that Nemesis and other ideas would go well and luchbox and other transactions would be justified.But in single player the constant grind of orcs,captains,loot with modest elaboration of the environment and the story served the job and which is horrible enough-it is disrespectful to the consumer spending their 1500-2 thousand on this product and not receiving the quality of like in Arkham Knyte and this is very different from the developers in the end product ,almost not differing from the former nothing but fortresses and sieges are bad.Ioannn
sorry,maybe the game appeals to those who love this Nemesis system and the new sieges but for me it's too little. I want her to be as memorable as the series Arkham. And this is the best game in three years? Not Witcher 3,not Divinity,Nor Hellblade? Well, you give.KaneArt
The best Chapter in the game is the first third and the ending.All other heavy chores.

l
lukas1991 17.09.19

how many acts and I'm on the second not like it would have quickly ended the game liked the game super game and kill in the story of the orcs is not boring

S
Silverite 17.09.19

lukas1991
Only four of the act.Job Altariel if all will perform the third Chapter will end.Then in the fourth only to protect FORTS and search what I missed.

l
lukas1991 17.09.19

Silverite
I saw someone wrote 10 it is a pity that so little 4 I'm disappointed and the captains of the orcs forever? that person asked Already tired of this garbage to deal with hitting fortresses.
6 acts played. how many more? another said 10

S
Silverite 17.09.19

lukas1991
Waves in the ten like.Captains are infinite ,only you still to seek and recruit and then another, and swing needs.Killed Orc can then learn to raise the but zombies-orcs do not gain levels and perks more.

l
lukas1991 17.09.19

Silverite
thank you and there is the prison of turbund we will be there to play or what then are these cards and what sort of waves will be the fortress to protect? and then guys made endless captains, the meaning of which

z
zdrastE 17.09.19

all. tired

S
Silverite 17.09.19

lukas1991
If there is or likely to the online vendetta or in future additions.All the protection of the fortress in Chapter 4 will be on the same locations you 1 to 3 act was.What kind of card? Orcs the whole game is infinite as in the first game,you just noticed? Waves-Yes, just type his full regiment of captains and upgrades fortress to protect it,then start a mission,hit points along the way, destroying the n-tion number of enemy captains.Iiii all.They also found in these waves legendary you from the ordinary you will not find. You get all 10 waves-voila-a real ending and wait for the add-ons with Altariel ,by Baranor and new tribes that a hundred pounds of fresh the same as in the first part for a couple of hours to be.

S
StefGamer 17.09.19

I really like this pass happy as the first part Shelob on 10/10

l
lukas1991 17.09.19

Silverite
not long noticed that the orcs captains endless decided to clarify as I understand Easten ending will see when going through act 3 and will have 4 cards of it's location it's the same thing

S
Silverite 17.09.19

lukas1991
You will pass three of the act -starts the first ending and after her act 4.Here in this fortress and you will be protect and then the real ending.StefGamer
When he reached the second act.The first Chapter is all the euphoria causes the prologue and then in the second, they already understand how everything works and it passes giving way to routine.

S
Snite_Poerti 17.09.19

So I finished that utter shit. I would now have to be more to paint all the pros and cons of the game, but this game (at all?) Doesn't deserve it. This God-damned act 4 and 30 or so monotonous sieges. The game had to end immediately after the battle with Sauron. The whole game is the culmination of the word Grind. Why it was necessary to add this system sieges and more of the same type of orcs if the most important thing should be the story here for show essentially. You can criticize assassins creed for uniformity or any MMO, but after playing this game, you will understand what is madness. The first part though also was second-rate, but she was held fast. In short, I just want to wish you to pass this misery on YouTube, seeing all the sinematiki and play the first part. The case when the orcs a lot, but good nifiga.

a
antiakin 17.09.19

Also spent money on litsuhu, but expectations were not fulfilled. Boring, dull, expected more.

C
Com_Bat 17.09.19

Snite_Poerti
Captured two fortresses and then the same ... sitting blunt and I know that it's not even nerdy it's crazy.Yesterday popped in Battle 1 so there is kick the Orcs tanks mumbo Jumbo and Sauron optics Pawson on YouTube I have to finish shakey...CE I've had it .

S
Snite_Poerti 17.09.19

Com_Bat
Ahah, I know how you feel bro. For a three-minute roller to endure at least a half hour of torment is a real challenge. The most fun, as after half the credits start the movie, dedicated to the memory of Mike Force. Supposedly the developers think the game is worthwhile? I have nothing against such perpetuation, but this game is not worth it honestly)

l
lookaway 17.09.19

weak game.
the first part, or what, was better.
at least there was atmospheric. and here...
I don't even know where to start.
from the point?
with gameplay?
with the plot?

start with the bright spots.
it clips.
it was the addition of equipment (albeit monotonous)
and (plot spoiler)
Spoilertv Talion, it turns out, the sorcerer king from Lord of the rings

as for the rest - poor graphics. miserable location by type the second Loki from the first part, where some of the rock climbs, run and trip on everything.
miserable management on the bakery, when you want to jump to one enemy behind, and the result is quite different. the control in this game is another story. I always thought that in aviation it is too tied to the animations, but there is simply very badly.
poor gameplay, which boils down to a repetition of the same action: stealthily kill 5 archers, poison 3 grog barrels etc.
and all this in a circle. first do this in the story mission. then do it in the job of the leader, then again in the story, then again the leader...

but because the game has dragons! - you might say. but is one eye to see the controls and animation that you never again want to fly it.
the battle with the Nazgul boring (which I said, by the way, at some movie, where they inserted a bunch of cons. as I dared).
siege is boring. each time just standing there and killing tons and tons of enemies, DEFA\capturing the point.

Ah, Yes. another plus necromancy and glowing eyes. look funny, but.... the game does not drag.

in General, and General
5\10
pass by.

B
Beirut 17.09.19

I don't often take down the game at the end, but this game is full ground of failure of 1 part panagenic 100 times.
Developed just sick people.

t
thetau 17.09.19

Not performed test upgrade of a ring, several times have used to Shame:Worse than death on the target network vendettas level 60, who faced?