3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Renegad242185 10.01.20 02:24 am

How to pass the game (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Good evening to everyone, recently picked up this game, a lot of looking and listening to what's unrealistically huge world, many quests and that, moreover, without end. As you pass this game? did you no end of quests) or go through the story. Advise how better to pass
24 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 10.01.20

Renegad242185
At first I personally took them, TK was the time to fulfill them (+ the experience and the money was given, and in the beginning they are few and they need it), there is a lot of work(in real life) and I have no time, well to me they are not as interesting. But the side effects like me more interesting, and exploring the world, the realized identity is suspended until...

P
Pupsik 3D 10.01.20

Renegad242185
You follow the plot will not work,it is very difficult,because of the difference in level,and it is not interesting. I personally go through different,but always got in the new Locke,once everything is researched,then, or the plot,or the side effects.

A
ArXangel_ann 10.01.20

Renegad242185
The quests for leveling are really endless, they can not run all. They are generated during the game and created just for the sake of pumping and making dough. Light and uninteresting.
Side quests are very good, so they better not miss, and to perform in front of the plot. Or you can skip a whole chunk of the game (example: Trouble in Paradise). There are just good stories, which is a nice place, although they do not affect the plot at all. There are quests that affect the story and ending, so you better think what you're doing)
There are quests at the time, but they are also mostly easy. Generated daily.
On orichalcum quests every week. Also radiant, but harder. And time at them much is given.

And so it is as usual: tired on land - go to the sea, and tired in the sea, go explore the land. Tired and that, and another - the same story. I personally pass)

A
ArXangel_ann 10.01.20

Baby 3D
Get quite, simply it's interesting, because when you speedrun the whole chunks are lost and even longer to understand what's going on. And so it is possible just when the game turns into hemorrhoids XD
Again, the complexity depends.

P
Pupsik 3D 10.01.20

ArXangel_ann
Try the nightmare to pass,so well get.

A
ArXangel_ann 10.01.20

Baby 3D
I passed on the nightmare - get stupid zaklikivanie-evasion into an hour of real time.
But this does not mean that go the plot is impossible. Possible. Just why the heck so?
That's all what I wanted to say)

P
Pupsik 3D 10.01.20

ArXangel_ann
And I wrote that it is impossible, not so on the basis of the normal passage. If people like, let's wasting energy and nerves.

A
ArXangel_ann 10.01.20

Baby 3D
Well, you wrote
You follow the plot will not work
Yes, with the caveat that hard) anyway, I think we understand each other.

v
var197825 10.01.20

Renegad242185
I pass a little of the plot ,and smooth out on 100проц base with questions regarding questo on pillars Yes there's a bunch of them realized that they are for pumping,As for all locations of the BoD with questions tedious well worth a go I like all but there are given assignments pertinent to the story it seems so good Luck.

v
var197825 10.01.20

Renegad242185
And Yes, I have already spent 130 hours passed where the 50 percent in the story,just say if the game will go will go with questions,if you nezaide will ruin the nerves, I like Assassins'm trying all took 25уе a game is worth say Yes,this is my opinion.

D
DEDGAMER 10.01.20

What here to advise?Play Yes play,the game is interesting,then the question eventually,I want you to go faster(then it will download the trainer) or you are not in a hurry and walk slowly slowly,bypassing all the question marks,with a sense prostanovkoy.

S
Sergey Chuchkov 10.01.20

I recommend first to focus on the story, until about the 4th episode until you find out about the bleeding spear of Leonidas and the cult of the Cosmos, andthen it can be for your pleasure pumped and rummaged through the world. And don't forget the contracts with post ads, most of them are passive and they give a lot of dough and resources.

M
Morgan Drake 10.01.20

var197825
130 hours, 50 percent of the plot? How so? I have 95 hours, but the story is completely 100% (all storylines) and all locations are cleaned 100%, well, some side effects have passed.

S
SPR1GGAN 10.01.20

Morgan Drake
yeah I was also surprised by his timing ,I have over 80 hours 65% of the plot and the eye 30% of the map yet,as the races in the area for another 10-15 hours of play

v
vstorspb 10.01.20

91 hours, 34%, 30лвл. I paid the money and want to get a LOT of pleasure. To the extent that I never use the horse, just run or walk slowly, admire the beauty. You were in such a world, what's the hurry?!

v
var197825 10.01.20

Morgan Drake
So I'm not all the questions, there was a story,I try in all holes fumble

I
Ioannn 10.01.20

And I love to pass the game on stage, and just explore the world only after the plot will open all the possibilities in the game. A question for knowledgeable-after opening the cult of the bleeding spear and the arena can have a calm mind to explore the world or something new in the story will open (please no serious spoilers))?

N
Nuclear_Prince 10.01.20

The people, and the ridiculous turns you on to all of the island or what? want to study the location, before we go any further in the story, that was interesting, if there is area, a suitable level, does it make sense to climb or if in the story there will still down and you already everything there is to learn.

w
william1992 10.01.20

Nuclear_Prince
No. Only

A
AlexanderYA 10.01.20

100% you can do will reveal the whole map, go through all sujecki and synchronized at all points of synchronization. And of course to improve the ship and reach LVL 50)