3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 03.09.19 03:40 am

Your PC is outdated, you're 30+, want to play,and not

I think a lot of people with that face. When you are over 30, have kids, a mortgage, or debts, credits, or just not a big RFP. But all your life you played, is your favorite leisure time, your PC is outdated, the opportunity to chase after novelties not.
The sadness of some sort. I remember before the PC was Intel Core 2 Duo 2.9 GHz, 4Gb of RAM and HD5570 1Gb. I bought a 2009 at the end of 2013 that would be enough almost on high settings comfortably play all the games that I was interested in.
I remember when Dishonored first set, everyone thought that will not go. Even as went all max and all other games also came to cheer.
It is then when Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age: Inquisition came out, I realized that it was time to change the computer. First do not start, even the second menu gave a slide show.
And now that 2014 has gathered i7 4790K 4 GHz, 16 Gb of RAM and video card 4 Gb 970. Not much time seems to have passed, and everything is not enough.
How I know is that I love the game but stopped playing, or just in the tanks are cut, as already tired from the race, which every year is gaining momentum.
Yes, and many have no money what so much equipment to change, because of course everything is more expensive. More children loans. And I think, too, thirty of the knock, the computer will completely run out of steam, things to do in your free time, what new hobby to look for?
No idea how it will look. Since childhood started to play, back in the early 90s, life play, not a single day passed for me without any games, except that any travel, vacation, and disconnection of electricity due to natural disasters. By the way, the vision is great, he was not wearing glasses, physically too, not a freak.
And as always play, even your life remember the games. Here Morrowind, I pass this place, it was such a day, was so the weather etc. But in Mass Effect 2 play, then had a terrible hangover, as at a friend's birthday and shit I'm drunk. And so about every game I can remember.
There are people who due to some circumstances won't be able after a while to play, though I really want to but there is no way, for example financial. What do you think?
I was thinking as an option to sit on the budget assemblies. That would be bad poor game pulled in the middle, that would be the topic. And to play on YouTube is not an option. I was never interested to watch how someone plays, I want to better any how than that.
And actually, I would like their life to play. I think it's better than naked run through the Park.
50 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hetfild Makkoy 03.09.19

Podvipodvertov wrote:
I think it's better than naked run through the Park.
Don't tell me :)

A
Arileon 03.09.19

Well, you know, everyone needs a hobby. Someone likes a car, someone traveling, someone collects coins. Any hobby somehow requires money. Games and PC hardware is no exception. The only question is how much you are willing to spend on their hobby.
Podvipodvertov wrote:
i7 4790K 4 GHz, 16 Gb RAM and a video card 970 4 Gb
I would like to know, what exactly are You missing such a configuration PC? In my opinion, this is the config above average. 2\3 people at the moment PC worse performance.
You should decide what exactly You want. If the goal is to comfortably play modern games, You obviously sooner worried. And in such a situation, buying a console would be more justified. Well, if the goal is the highest possible graphics with the appropriate settings in games on the PC, you have to be ready to significant costs and frequent upgrades.

w
warp 37 03.09.19

Ah, now would be whining about the replacement of iron, having a very good Core i7-4790K (which is still possible to scalp and disperse for most tomatoes) when the processor six years are in place. Now only the card needs to be changed, and all that is not so expensive, if you have a head on your shoulders, the ability to overclock the CPU and use the flea markets.

My PC five years , changed only GTX 670 on a GTX shestilopastnye 1060 - suits me. To cards was missing for many years, bought a monitor with a resolution of 1366x768, Core i5-3570K in the future I plan to change to Core i7-3770K (scalp and under acceleration), right RAM to buy.

And, frankly, the upgrade for me is more of a hobby (so not exactly a bucket to sit, and that the poor are not called) than necessity. In 2016, replaced a video card and a couple of new products passed on it, as well, playing in the projects of the past, and that the GTX 670 worked fine.

J
Jetway 03.09.19

I am 36. Like to play games too (first computer zx spectrum from 5-th class). Also need to change the computer. Also remember many moments in my life that played this or that. Also no money to upgrade. Now it has the opportunity to change печ670 on 1060. Percent 3570к i5 to 4.5 stick, somehow gonna make it.... In the future I think the option with the budget assemblies fit. Although I admit less out really what I want to play.... Maybe will have MNU as with the films, reviewing all the old. And games of yesteryear will replay, and this new computer once is not needed. Two or three normal games in a year that's what I see... May I think, but like before was more interesting.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.09.19

to buy a console and play fifteen games a year, peck-peck

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 03.09.19

Podvipodvertov
You just enough vidyahu change to 1070 and then not bathe....still easy to get away, many now only if the system from scratch to collect.

C
CR0MWeLL 03.09.19

not drive friendly, just the games won't optimize, released a completely raw product, without vyakoy optimization(AC:unity, XCom2,Batman AK and a number of AAA projects (but don't want to remember); but the main thing was pulling 60 fps on the tops( gtx 1080 gtx 1080 ti), the is not the age but the hack developers

T
Tdante 03.09.19

Stretch games beyond the graphics - the wrong vector. Yes, it is very important, but not enough to abandon the game if it is only on medium-low settings. You play because you want it to play, not to watch themselves write.
My computer is worse than yours, and with monitor with very high resolution that very ship vidyahu. I have just gtx760. But the problems with the game particularly strong, I do not feel, the main schedule to set right. I VERY rarely have to reset the graphics even at medium settings. Go for a compromise. Spend some time to read about what settings are most demanding and how to expose them. With your build you another 4 years can play comfortably on high (not max) settings, well, there are some components you can change with the accumulation of money.
And about the possibility... For those who have the game - almost the goal of life, there will always be some opportunity to play them, even at the minimum salary. Know yourself - remember how I was almost on the calculator Morovind passed. The last ship in 15-25 minutes.... Oh.
So the question What do you think? response to PLAY. Always, until the very last day of his life. No other hobby and passion is no substitute for this. Complement - Yes, but no substitute.

C
CR0MWeLL 03.09.19

Tdante
half the problem is that graphics are not important, the fact that the schedule remains on the same indicators, chart 2-10 last year(last mafia) require top of the iron! on the forums I read that 3 mafia frieze up to 45 frames even on gtx 1080

T
Tdante 03.09.19

CR0MWeLL
The third mafia go to hell(at least). Not only that, the game is almost nothing interesting - so she's the one that goes on my comp with 60fps only on the minimum salary!
Other games do not cause these problems. Just properly expose the graphics settings.
Yes, most games at launch(at least) shitty optimization, Yes, that's the way the industry. But this is not a hindrance for true gamers 8-)

M
MunchkiN 616 03.09.19

Eugene Astrakhan
and a year and a half by 2070 will need to change then

v
vftor 03.09.19

Podvipodvertov
There is a free version to play with the same graphics card, while maintaining high graphics settings, but with Locke (restriction) FPS=30 Hz.
In this FPS, the load on the graphics card is significantly reduced and your GTX 970 will work quietly on a high and without overheating.
That the picture does not twitch with the rapid movement and rapid camera movement, it is necessary to limit FPS to install the program EVGA Precision X. This software creates less clutter on Time frame than MSI Afterburner and Bandicam. (From the interference occur is choppy and freezes when moving in the game). I have for particularly heavy gaming is the EVGA Precision X 4.2.1.

S
Serega83z 03.09.19

Podvipodvertov
I have a intel 2500k overclocked to 4500 MHz, GeForse 970, 16 gigs operatives. All games are still on ultra settings. Maybe somewhere, of course, anti-aliasing should be off, yet the computer pulls. CPU enough, and the graphics card is not very much. I too just turned 30. In Finance difficulties faced. Can collect any computer. But the question is do I need one? Previously was an avid gamer and thought that a day without games was a waste. After 30 something changed in me. Now sometimes I play good toy (at this point in Resident Evil 7 Biohazard), but not fixated. A couple of hours and not every day.
Spend more time outdoors with the family. Yes. And every day in sports: in winter in the hall, in the summer--the horizontal bar, parallel bars, the sea. So I advise not to focus on the games. Life is a lot of interesting in addition to them. I wish you luck. Have created an interesting topic.

b
bezmolvnik 03.09.19

I'm waiting for Andromeda, and I think to tie. If the release of cyberpunk 2077 is not too tighten it too will cast a spell. Well, then the computer completely idle was not maybe in the old citizen will go if worthwhile that it happens.

S
Serega83z 03.09.19

bezmolvnik
Good toy, but not quit))) There's something else interesting happens. And so constantly. You can play, but this should not be the meaning of life, and fun, when doing absolutely nothing.

F
Fei Fong 03.09.19

bezmolvnik
Спойлерhttp://seyferseed.ru/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/KaWSEpqofYQ.jpg

M
Mr.Durden 03.09.19

bezmolvnik
cyberpunk 2077 for him to write another script so that by 2020 it will be ready

m
muromez 03.09.19

Podvipodvertov
Vital...Philosophically...

C
Cheburashka 03.09.19

Podvipodvertov

To always enough time and money on top kompik and play games on ultra settings , you just have to do the next thing.......
1)Not to smoke and not to drink it all spending money
2)Not to marry and not to have a family is all spending money and time
3)to Live with their parents
4)don't have girlfriends it's all a waste of time
5)don't spend money on all sorts of crap like disco and other crap
6)to Ride the subway because the car is a lot of crap

So I did and chustvuju very comfortable , came home from work and play at your pleasure )))))))

b
bezmolvnik 03.09.19

Serega83z
Fei Fong
Ethan96
I'd love to, but age is against )