3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rexx2005 10.01.20 12:45 pm

First impressions, opinions about the game (Lost Planet: Extreme Condition)

The game came out, I suggest the lucky ones who downloaded unsubscribe(I only have 12% downloaded((( ).
109 Comments
Sort by:
F
FCHD 10.01.20

I never liked when people throw shit Kaku-a game,not argue,but just so shit and all.It's not right!If you talking shit about something,you should be able to prove that it's actually feces,and not just YELL!!!!

S
Silent Hill 764 10.01.20

FCHD

This page summarizes the arguments, and the arguments you just have to read carefully.
You write your own stuff (the Game-just a hurricane!Played on DirectX 9,completely to the maximum, the count fucking easy...), but it's also not an argument in favor of the game.
If you this game is really like, then write it.
Words like SUPER or SUCKS this is not the case.

T
Trojan.pro 10.01.20

The game was a success no wonder it's a hit on the box was. For review at least mandatory for all fans of action games.

F
FCHD 10.01.20

Silent Hill 764
And what do you think (Played on DirectX 9,completely to the maximum, the count fucking simple...)This is not an argument or what???!!!!!I wrote ,played on 9 direct -accordingly -an argument in favor of the game,because even on the 9th she looks beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Avenging all 10.01.20

FCHD
Friend called Silent Hill 764,asks you although there clearly argue-and what the game is so fucking beautiful
PS. BEA guys,are you interested to talk ((=

W
Warent 10.01.20

This game is interesting in that it is able to climb into the robot and TIMES**BE All around those who watched Evangelion know what I mean.But seriously This is the same type of simple console shooter which I tired for a half day intensivnoi games.
PS.This is my IMHO
ZYY.But his 7.5 points she deserves.
Zyyy.The first three levels I was in awe of this game I thought Yes this is a huge hit but by level 6 it is evaporated.

G
GILDER 10.01.20

Yes, in these games, the game development has risen! A classic of the genre!

H
Hagenn 10.01.20

Passed. The game is super. One of a kind. The only thing I did not like is the fact that the last boss is embarrassingly easy. I drenched a minute

G
Guitarist 10.01.20

Yeah, the game THING!!! I'm still only half the passage, playing on medium difficulty. The only thing that spoils the impression - management is clearly sharpened under the console, and FPS is a big minus. The rest on top!

H
Hagenn 10.01.20

Passed. The game is super. One of a kind. The only thing I did not like is the fact that the last boss is embarrassingly easy. I drenched a minute

Z
Zakinutyy 10.01.20

GRAPHICS - AT the LIMIT of 10 direct!! (on 7950 GT)

G
Gwaron 10.01.20

liked:
1. graphics - a real Armageddon, when there rvutstsa shells, rositza earth and the crawling locusts.
2. sound - very appropriate song and main theme finally one of the best since the beginning of the year.
3. management - very convenient.
4. Onions - similar to Ada Wong, but more refined, nice to look at expression of emotion.

did not like:
1. camera - nichrome not see, when you sit in the robot and the target in the sky, back covers FSE.
2. a variety of levels - I would like to run in industrial areas types of cities.
3. fantastic body GG - a tank drove on top, the locusts have blasted the skull, and GG in a fur coat and hat would be crushed and skull cracked. lol.
4. the plot - why the heck he works for paratov, he Cho does with the tower is not what he decicca necessary, not to fight.

the last level finally can not like, crazy, and overall a worthwhile game, but not game of the year.

s
sta][fish 10.01.20

Yes igruha cool...I flooded...long time nebylo such futuristic styles. Currently there are no games with the ability to run on foot and want to jump into any robot, especially liked the small detail - the ability to shoot some guns, with a robot, and put the other.

Sorry I have the current pirates, hunting to run in multiplayer.
No one knows how to promotethe cartoon pirates?....And then when you create the server or search is download that Neprikasaemie

d
dClam 10.01.20

The game is not played, but heard a lot. Probably the coolest thing, I think that someday I will be able to play it.=) And Capcom in General, the Japanese make the best and not repeatable games. So Japanese games rule! =)

O
Ogurok 10.01.20

Igruha cool! I last year took it to the end. Now I will pass again.
I really liked it.

G
GLYCK mDA 10.01.20

Overall, great game. entertaining and zatyagivaetsya! But it seems to me that it leaders sucks! telly is EYE the first well or the second leader

m
mynameisfoxy 10.01.20

Let's just say is a hell of a DIN!

S
Scorpion 10.01.20

I hope that the last write right. I just bought it)

M
Merinostas 10.01.20

played once - tired...you know, I'm from the old school where the main good story... kapkanova bump because of bad plot....I have to agree - in this game, he really is NOT VERY((((( But about the company on these parameters is not necessary to judge - Resident Evil 4 is really good
And so the toy is fun, beautiful, plagiusa(I). DIN can. Setschas shake Russian localization Colonies, see how it translated. Can and play. Left to swing something just 3GB out of 10. This Steam is pissing me off((((. He have to download the English version and the crack.... Sori for the offtopic - cry of the soul)))) But THIS is not going to give 160-170 hryvnia, not staiton that

n
negativ81 10.01.20

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! Set the toy run leaves screensaver AutoPlay CAPCOM run and everything is closed with no errors,just disappears.
comp: Pentium 2 2 GHz Dula,4гига RAM,9600 NVIDIA dzhifors video..., Windows Vista 32
Thread who can tell what the problem is ??? DirectX drivers new!