3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Farzik 10.01.20 12:47 pm

The horse died forever? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Please tell me, I had a horse which was given for pre-order. In the game she caught a stray bullet and died) Everything is now in the game it is no more?
13 Comments
Sort by:
T
Terran52rus 10.01.20

Farzik my e how did you manage? Probably Yes( although if given for a pre-order MB just redownload it you will need to pump, go to the stables and have a look.

F
Farzik 10.01.20

Terran52rus
Yes, in the stables is worth 0$, only now to re-pump it needs

V
Venom_Quiet_CQC 10.01.20

Farzik
I advise you to take the most expensive / best on the skill. I bought a horse for$ 170 in Valentine and what's in it the whole game).

N
Norm112 10.01.20

Emo_Spider
Judging by the list of all available horses at the social club, I bought while the speed of the Thoroughbred horse in brindle, too, in the Valentine sold like 450$ worth

N
Norm112 10.01.20

Farzik
Ardennes is which?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 10.01.20

No idea how I poured a lot of times all trunks when I was on a horse, I have always been quenched and she even HP did not diminish.

H
Henry Ford 10.01.20

Left myself to the fact that Hosea wanted to sell a healthy horse, the withers higher than the main hero in the Vladimir heavy truck like. I like very much. He's like a Gaelic among Lada, plus he's black, which also gives entourage, we still crimson jacket find

M
Mr Brazier 10.01.20

Fhrby
Bought the Valentine at the beginning of the game the cheap, sooo much for all the time to pump, now dear don't want to take(

r
robespier26 10.01.20

Well, at least to buy again, but not like in Deus AIX pre-order bonuses can be only 1 time use and then they were gone forever. Even in the new passage.

O
Orakul Delfiyskiy 10.01.20

I had to press triangle to resurrect it. I have Arab (which is near lake Isabella lived) killed..I already cried. He fell on his knees....Watch tip click the triangle. Inventory potion for horses I had. Generally revived konerko...And rode on.))))

N
Norm112 10.01.20

The Oracle Of Delphi
The same was the case, jumped from his horse on the train, and this idiot runs after the train, galloped to the bridge, the place is small and it is under the wheels climbed, if not for the bottle with the revival I would gamepad is thrown out the window for sure)))

D
Dmitriy Tonkih 17.07.20

Killed a thoroughbred on pre-order. And have not returned. The store and camp there.

A
Alchoohol 17.07.20

If you were not saved before she died, then Yes