3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
valshevs 10.01.20 12:48 pm

Prototype 3 WILL be!!!SENSATION!!! (Prototype 2)

Studio Radical Entertainment no longer exists, but the rights to the game remain with Activision, and according to recent reports, she has a desire to continue the series, only releasing it very different.

Prototype 3 will be developed by a new Studio Activision on a completely new graphics engine which will dig for the player new possibilities in terms of freedom of movement and degradability. The main character is currently unknown, but we can assume that the main role will play a completely different character, because Alex Mercer and James Heller in the past.

The game Prototype 3 will tell us about the new incident, the outbreak of the virus, ancestor blacklight which quickly spread through the densely populated town. We meet many military, civilian, who will be able to tell us the story of the original two parts and give some bonuses.

While the release date of Prototype 3 remains in question, but Activision representatives have hinted that the game will be released only on next gen consoles not before 2014.
121 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dubzyy 10.01.20

Uraaa!

T
The Punk 10.01.20

valshevs
A link to the source?..

K
Kote Potaskun 10.01.20

Oh yeah..... Eugene vaganych it ponravitsa....

v
valshevs 10.01.20

The Punk
Here is the source:http://prototype-2-game.EN/index.php/prototype-3

F
Feniks_creed 10.01.20

Prototype 3 on consoles !!!! And what about those who have a computer ?

N
Nik0LaI123 10.01.20

Pfft, other developed max will provide very long and painful death of the series of the game-usually somewhere %70 projects given into other hands painfully die

v
valshevs 10.01.20

Will be released in PC.

V
Vaipen 10.01.20

Want to cut the dough, and when Activison do not like, then the PC release. This is a common song that Activezone that Elektronikov that Biovar. Please sing that special of for console, the PC will not, and then released as milenkie.
And while he's temporarily induce cantilever ekzom, nadozh new konsolki due to something to promote.
By the way why is this news still no news. PG as always works quickly

v
valshevs 10.01.20

Damn, 3 years to wait Oh.:-(

v
valshevs 10.01.20

Prototype a hundred times better than you]:-)

v
valshevs 10.01.20

By the way, you know that Radical Entertainment was closed against their will, they have taken away the rights to develop the game, and they never again in life will not develop games, sorry but they are not bad at it.

R
RikoChiko 10.01.20

and they have never in my life won't develop games
Go to a different publisher or a new Studio will create, the problem is...

Q
Queen of Geass 10.01.20

Who needs it?

v
valshevs 10.01.20

The Mercenary Deadpool
all.

n
natzvon95 10.01.20

Cuuuuteeeee!!!!

A
Amadeaze 10.01.20

I think that Mercer is unlikely to appear in the third part of (something similar happened with the character Ghost from MW2 - everyone was waiting for it in MW3, but alas...), but hell knows what the mind of the developers, given that many players did not like the ending of the second part of the prototype, perhaps something will come up, in order to comfort the afflicted fans Alex))

I
Infiltrator 10.01.20

I think that the game should be radically changed. As already special game won't allow,same town,same mission system, nothing will.

A
Alex Side 10.01.20

Another conveyor

R
Rishard 10.01.20

It will be good if it's still true. Well, if you come out even on PC. And that's just great, if she has to go on my computer.

t
timati123321e 10.01.20

in prototype 3 will have to play the son of Elizabeth Greene watched the trailer