3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OMG_GANGSTER.ua 10.01.20 12:49 pm

How much in survival mode you were alone? (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

I was 25,had a lot of fun,but 25 has become unbearable
Who has made progress map,the weapon is what moves you use,
(I used mines,turrets put in the corner ,and helped them)
120 Comments
Sort by:
W
WaffenCC 10.01.20

Stalker240797
UndeRgrOund......facepalm

K
KnighTMadneSS 10.01.20

To 29 Dome on it, yuzal M60 and Kalash\м1887 against Jago, or podstvol or predator. Sat on the radar of the stairs, they lay mines or C4.

W
WaffenCC 10.01.20

KnighTMadneSS
With the place and mine the same,only instead of the M60 yuzal a cookie and мк46.
hehe,another 42 came on setown)

s
sniper97 10.01.20

31 Dome wave
Played one (50лвл)
weapons with soldiers, sleight of hand, turrets, mines
bought weapons with 20 waves
The last 2 gun fully improved
lay down in front of the stairs and climb down them yet
turrets were covering another ladder
who wants dobavlyayutsya friends login steam tarasov16

C
Casper1991 10.01.20

Resistance 38i wave. One.
From the beginning, pick up the shotgun and save up for any gun. Do NOT TAKE UNITS DELTA AND anti-RIOT, it's a waste of money and the risk of skates to hang where NID in the aisle. I hold a position in a building near the air support. Just outside the door is a great place to hide and fight from a machine gun. I always use mines and C4. Put one auto-turret around the point with explosives in the direction of the rear entrance to the building, she gives almost to go there. second put next to each other in the building. You can crank out a cool trick with C4 every wave.If you keep one point, you know from where they come out constantly. Put in these points C4, begins a wave appear as red dots on the map, blow up, pieces of 10 makes.As for Daggeron, the better the predator,expensive,but good quality. If it is not possible to buy predator the C4 and mines to help you.Manite it on and tap the button. If you lay a mine or C4 near a car, the explosion Jagger for effective work.After 25 waves, I do not advise to put turrets on them for a long time is not enough. Don't forget to commit a series of murders, in each wave they are different. In the lower left corner there is a scale which is filled with different kinds of murders. If you do these series, the lack of money will not. Well, recovery should always be. AND ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING!!!!! Take the sleight of hand is something you will not regret it.If I'm not mistaken, it opens only on 50том level.
I have no way to play together, those who have this possibility is, one can endlessly play if everyone will do their job, one undermines the other is full, then Vice versa. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. Write what someone has achieved and glad I will still get dodgy moves

S
Shahsaid 10.01.20

I reached wave 33

F
FALLENFD 10.01.20

Dome 51, relax guys...

K
KOsMILE 10.01.20

FALLENFD
handsome, but officially announced only 50 waves

T
TERRORIST526 10.01.20

Passed the other on the map Resistance, 50 waves but to be precise 49 50 us killed. The tactic was this:
1: 12 wave (Can be up to 15) use less weapons, ammo ...
2: After the 12th wave everyone buys Auto-turret, mines both for 10. Turrets are placed in the aisles to spawn where you started the game in a convenient places because there are 3 passes preferably by 1 and each 1 by cover.
3: Next, somewhere in the 14 wave 1 buys the Delta squad and 2 buys riot police called and you need to buy the Predator missile to shoot down jagernaut. Irritate at around respaunta mines with regards to weapons, I took AK and RPG and the friend took the gun will not say exactly what and a shotgun.
4: So try will last up to 20 - 25 waves we stood there until 23.
5: After 20 - 25 waves go in the house at the center. Need to mine all around. The machine guns put on ladder 1 in the direction of say the field where we have sale units of\missiles and 2 at the gate. themselves sit 1 behind the sofa and the other around the hole in the floor in the corner so that when the enemy rose from behind, it could kill preferably sits there with a machine gun. That's all just continue in this house.

And Yes, if guns kill squad buy new mining district after each wave, the stock cartridge buy after every 2nd wave, take sleight of hand and restore if you have extra money take a bulletproof vest, so it will not lack funds to do a series of murders on the first waves it's hard, but after already 20 more easily.

To kill Jagger use rockets, air strike. If you cannot use the tactics hit retreated 20 - 30 cartridge - fleeing and shortness of breath and so repeat.

h
huligan98 10.01.20

Came alone to 42 of the second wave)) I think next week it will reach up to 50. the best position I used the house I put the two gun - turrets )) and from dzhagarov stupidly ran around shooting... and alluring to C4 )))

h
huligan98 10.01.20

a few days ago came to 59 waves...cruel game time is 2 hours and 902 murders )))

s
sampleplasma 10.01.20

Dome - 39
Carbon - 61
Seatown - 45

s
sampleplasma 10.01.20

Outpost - 71 (we were tired and we're done)

A
Ag048-master 10.01.20

The one I took 22 wave on the Village.

A
Ag048-master 10.01.20

sampleplasma
I suppose the aircraft in the hangar climbed?

a
automen4x5 10.01.20

Alone
Resistance-23
Village-19
interchange-22
underground-37
Dome-20
MISSION-15
seatown-27
CARBON-25
BOOTLEG-19
hardhat-25
fallen-27
outpost-19
LOCKDOWN-16
ARKADEN-24
DOWNTURN-31
bakaara-40

d
dr0zd 10.01.20

On Undeground up to the 26th wave was kept.

C
Cold 2 10.01.20

Haven't played

A
Ag048-master 10.01.20

Updated:friend got to wave 35 on Outpost
Got on the plane in the hangar and went down only for important purchases.
Single reached 27 oxen on Seatown.First 8 waves basal on the map, and then sat in the buildings.

X
Xzey. 10.01.20

resistance-29
underground-37
bakara-30