3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KenQ 11.01.20 02:57 am

Hang (Far Cry 2)

Camping who found a hang-glider or not.If Yes then where, and then so much want to fly
93 Comments
Sort by:
N
NiteLite 11.01.20

the editor rode on it, but in the game he's out there somewhere, that's for sure.

B
Born to Kill 11.01.20

Xenobyte
Are you trying to fly ?

d
druhanoff 11.01.20

Xenobyte, plz tell me where you found the plane. I just found one place with a diamond that does not walk to get there (high enough rock with steep walls), and it seems to me that this is precisely the desired plane. Although if someone will find a way to get to this diamond, I would be very grateful. Here is a screenshot of the place:
pix.PlayGround.ru

R
RealForc3 11.01.20

The plane is not on the go,but the diamond must be on foot.The plane lies at the Airfield,there is close to 2 diamond
edit : Yeah,the mountain is steep,you can take a hang glider and try to fly.

n
nana_cS3 11.01.20

well I found it , only to fly right anymore =) I play on wasd w - tilt down , s is aligned a bit ... shorter than 10 seconds I usually reach the earth

l
linkov-v 11.01.20

fly in windy weather...

P
ProFfeSsoRr 11.01.20

By the way, hang gliders respaunâtsâ? And the land will never fly it, except in a hurricane

Z
ZHEKAMEL 11.01.20

And windy weather often? I have 15% did not remember when and more day or night?

P
Puma_UA 11.01.20

ProFfeSsoRr - Yes
For normal flight, click action, and then (on the right dial in not even close)naymote digits 5 or 8 and fly.

P
Puma_UA 11.01.20

druhanoff on the other side of the river, the road comes to a dead end there is a hang glider.

A
Andrey34 11.01.20

2 druhanoff
I have no stone that you have in the screenshot pix.PlayGround.ru in the upper right corner.
All of it there is(was)?

c
chris_2k7 11.01.20

I think it's time to slowly lay out the screenshots of the hang gliders from the second large map. Actually here:
pix.PlayGround.ru
There beside me, in fact, behind the turret phone. Though not really understand where in this place to fly... but Oh well.
Even the hang is here:
pix.PlayGround.ru
If you look closely, he is vooon there. This, apparently, Oklo black dots on the map. The house should be there or something.

d
druhanoff 11.01.20

Pumaa: Thanks for the help, diamond found.
Andrey34: Choose a picture from a list of all their images - at the bottom there is three lines with html code. Copy the first of them and paste it into the message.
And what about the diamond - here's a screen of the map of larger scale (I'm just the suitcase).
pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Andrey34 11.01.20

I do not have there is neither a suitcase! And the detector, neither of which is not shown.
It could even appear after a certain time? Or will not have....
pix.PlayGround.ru

d
druhanoff 11.01.20

Hmm, I don't know what to say. It is unlikely that he will appear after, but who knows... I somehow think that these suitcases originally, there are a few places respawned, and if the suitcase has not appeared in one place, then appear in another, and the sum of all the cases will be unchanged.

A
Andrey34 11.01.20

That's actually all the stones which I found on this part of the map:
PlayGround.ru
Maybe you have no? Although hardly.

d
druhanoff 11.01.20

Oddly enough, everything is there except the bottom right, on Lumber (sawmill). Specifically just went there, searched all - the device is silent. It seems that my theory about randomness respawned some of the stones correct.

A
Andrey34 11.01.20

You calmed me down. Now the night I'll sleep tonight:)

_
_Sanek 11.01.20

2 the map like 4 hang already found, and that they are not specifically looking for.

A
Andrey34 11.01.20

druhanoff
By the way your theory is correct, that site card some stones appear in different places!