3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
senya2081 11.01.20 03:03 am

Looking for mod to change the physics, more precisely on its handling. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

The point is that earlier in the game version 1.28... I downloaded it off some website (I liked it that much, the physics of it and did not change much, but driving the truck (steering), acceleration and deceleration, changed koordinalno), Played with pleasure until flew my friend hard disk. Now that again the controls are tortured, but I don't remember what was the name of this mod. If someone bumped into him and remembers him can skins reference?
PS In the game (with this mod), when you play the keyboard sensitivity slider helm had to put nearly full scale when driving slowly, the steering was as with the medium setting without fashion, but at high speed, the steering was slowed down, in excess of 120 km/h - barely turned (agility became smooth and soft). If you reset the gas, the truck very long slow down.
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Swuft 11.01.20

The author was most likely Alexey P. Improved Truck Physics name.
Have it on 1.32.But I can give the link in a PM,and I found it on another site.

s
senya2081 11.01.20

I'm on 1.32 almost all tried, but something not found. send the link, will check maybe it is.

H
Hobo Sexual 11.01.20

Swuft
I was trying to remember the name of this mod, thank you, reminded)

s
sergei scorpion 11.01.20

there is the clave, about mod is not heard, no fashion would make the game

e
envedimka 11.01.20

senya2081
Mod Physics of the truck version 2.8.7 for Euro Truck Simulator 2 (v1.32.x) drastically changes the behavior of the steering, the suspension, the sway of the cabin at speeds above 120 km is generally difficult to fit into the rotation. If the truck is not the default, and moderski, you just need to add the chassis of rosovice in the gamemode itself. Dropped the link in a PM.

S
Swuft 11.01.20

sergei scorpion
The game has speed settings of the steering,braking,stabilization of the trailer and nonlinearity management.Rangiroa all these types of settings you can achieve a realistic behavior of the trains.I did just that.

e
envedimka 11.01.20

w
warp88 11.01.20

Physics Of The Trucks Reaload V5.3 Google, it seems like the description, the steering wheel is very smooth.

s
senya2081 11.01.20

Swuft
my friend, here it all is that while driving at a speed of 40 km/h and 140 km/h, without this mod, the difference is tangible (140 km/h by playing on the keyboard, you rolls and shakes with any sudden jerking steering, not to climb each time getting higher and higher when you speed into the settings and change the sensitivity of the steering wheel). and this mod automatically changes the sensitivity by increasing or reducing the speed, so that the difference of the game on the steering wheel or the keyboard you don't notice

s
senya2081 11.01.20

thanks for the link, I'll just put a look he or нетSwuft
thanks for the link, now put, look or not

w
warp88 11.01.20

senya2081
I'll just about this physics and writing. Google first links to the forum. In physics from Alexey P is smooth, but not as pronounced.

S
Swuft 11.01.20

warp88
He's got 2 settings under the keyboard and 2 under the steering wheel.And physics behavior of the machine in both are different,in the first strict,and in the second all neatly and smoothly.Whatever you like shorter.

s
senya2081 11.01.20

set, checked. No, it's similar but not the same. there are too many problems with the settings it was not like this. the maximum sensitivity is exhibited and braking

s
senya2081 11.01.20

bagel that speed without spinning with the same intensity. except that there is no effect of the throw

s
senya2081 11.01.20

Swuft
Oh by the way, the second I tried it, where there is softness, let's see

s
senya2081 11.01.20

Swuft
no, the same, only the cab not overturn during emergency braking

s
senya2081 11.01.20

envedimka
Yeah, this mod is very similar to the one I was talking about. envedimka - I thank you !!!!!!!!

s
senya2081 11.01.20

Then I'll tweak where necessary, the excess will be removed, missing will add, in General, will adjust under itself as necessary.

s
senya2081 11.01.20

Thanks guys huge

e
envedimka 11.01.20

senya2081
Please.)