3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-zotik- 11.01.20 01:20 pm

Hunting (Red Dead Redemption 2)

How to get perfect skin of a hare? I stomped and blew and shot guns, bows, of Tamagawa , dynamite and knives and get high good skin, MB in the future there will teach XS, but on the 3rd Chapter right now and I nifiga. That's mostly a minor problem.
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 11.01.20

I heard that some small arrows can be crafted,although he did not find such possibility

b
blin88 11.01.20

Yes, there are arrows, they are arrows for small game. Build a fire and see what needs to be crafted

t
tema padonok 11.01.20

-zotik-
Shoot at the 3-star hare of Varmint or a bow with arrows for the little things. - I'm two bahnul, the problem to find the 3 stars. hare easy :)

-
-zotik- 11.01.20

tema padonok
It was not such a problem, and I tried the special arrows(they are not vanscott and spoil)

t
tema padonok 11.01.20

-zotik-
Varmint rifle better than the arrows - bansot and skin intact

-
-zotik- 11.01.20

tema padonok
ATP I'll try)

D
Dako7 11.01.20

Like with all understood, all the mechanics are clear, but I want to make a cool bag but with these great skins just PPC. Where to watch what weapons we need for excellent skin? And General tips? Bow? Varmit? Springfield? Is it possible to buy someone these skins or finished bags?

D
Douks 11.01.20

Dako7
When the animal is induced on show info on the left will be the description and in the end it will be written what to kill. And at the top in the table of contents will even specify the grade of the animal