3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 03.09.19 03:41 am

Your expectations for E3 2018

2017ый financial year ended, the Internet is rife with rumors, announcements and reports, the main event of the year, but there is rapidly approaching. Your expectations for E3 2018?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 03.09.19

elder of scrolls 6
cyberpunk
even what some of Arpege
and grafon

c
callmegod 03.09.19

Arcane, Prey, Bethesda cyberpunk 2077, Anthem

A
Anderby 03.09.19

Mainly waiting for the big news from Nintendo. For the first half 2018ого very quiet, some lazy ports are up to something. Specifically I would like to see Metroid Prime 4 gameplay (it 100% will), the details of Bayonetta 3 (50/50), the announcement of the new Zelda (most likely it will be a remake -- or Link's Awakening for the 3DS or Skyward Sword for NS-but maybe the next part on the success of the BotW will do), Pikmin 4 (80%), Mario Party 11, and maybe a new Luigi's Mansion, Star Fox, WarioWare, Kid Icarus. Well, in General, more new original games for NS, not ports/re-releases/remakes/additions.

Sony's waiting for nothing. They like cheese in butter ride with my PS4, wiggling them makes no sense, third-party and so will provide a new console hits. 100% to announce a bunch of reissues with PS/PS2/PSP/PS3/PSV, a few cheap exclusive indie craft, a couple VR projects. But can some Uncharted 5 and Killzone 4 please.

Will be interesting to see how Microsoft will drive Xbox deeper into the grave.

From Square Enix it would be possible to wait for a FFVII Remake, but latest news cut off this opportunity, though, some fucking expensive and empty CGI trailer to show. Still deep down a glimmer of hope on the big and the pompous announcement of Final Fantasy XVI, but it is very unlikely (Oh, and they are in 2006ом, even before the release of XII, XIII announced). Will rape the corpse of the XV trailers a bunch of stupid add-ons. But KH3 will show in full glory.

EA, Ubisoft, Bethesda does not interest me.

P
ProPsyh 03.09.19

The announcement of DooM II and Halo forward. Well, maybe the new Mortal Kombat will show. Perhaps all.

B
BioGen 03.09.19

A lot of demonstrations of long releases and upcoming releases.

M
Mariiial 03.09.19

Waiting for a Mortal , maybe something new will introduce

F
FallenGhost 03.09.19

I would like the gameplay RDR2.
We are waiting for details from from Software about Shadow Die Twice.
And if the rumors are true, the announcement of Devil May Cry 5.