3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Invoker 11.01.20 02:11 pm

Question on fps in 4K (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys a question about how many will fps in the Witcher 3 in 4K resolution.
CPU i7 8700k
and two graphics cards 1080
the motherboard not fumble later look what to buy.
but in General, who have a similar system I can tell what you have performance?
I want to assemble a good computer for gaming in 4K, 1080 I think two will be enough for this.
if you have any tips or better options write, I don't know much about assemblies.
Need a good gun for games in 4K )
24 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 11.01.20

Invoker

I hope you have 4 to Monique or TV

L
LIGHTandDARK4 11.01.20

Invoker
I have the same system. Fps is 65 and above. One card is certainly not enough, fps around 30-35, that is fierce brakes. Connecting the second map, the situation is changing for the better. Percent that you took - great! As for vidyahu, or take two 1080 or one 2080ti. I took two gtx1080 used and saved a lot of money when compared with new 2080ti them thoroughly checking and testing for stability completely satisfied) Here is a list of games where SLI will be fine to show:
Spoilerfree GTA
series battlefield
series call of duty
series watch dogs
king ladies Cam
series call of Juarez
series the Witcher
series the Chronicles of Riddick
series krayzisa
series of the edge lights
series of Mas effect
a series of recent fullauto
series dragon h
ABG
series assassins (except the last)
series Deus ex
Arc
series dishonored
doing light
series of dead rising
series shadow warrior
series Batman
tanks
series shadow of Mordor
series tomb raider (don't know about the latter)
series x kom
slipin dogs
series all of the Warhammer 40000 and the total varov
series Rome total war
was medival
oblivion
the metro series
Jurassic Park
half life 2 and add ( with super heavy graphics modes, it even bends the Titans)
series gears of war
series splinter sell
the Hitman series
vampire
division
series GOST Rekun
series serious Sam
mad max
series max Payne
series mortal Kombat
for honor
Eleks
prae
series sniper elite
a series of sniper GOST warrior
rayz: San of Rome
series Armagh
series homefront
a series of state of DK
zobnatica
Take out motherboard, or the GIGABYTE AORUS Gaming 7 Z370-OP, or Z390 MPG MSI GAMING PRO CARBON AC. I took the first.

I
Invoker 11.01.20

Marquess
at the moment I have a telly, but considering options for the purchase of Monica.

I
Invoker 11.01.20

LIGHTandDARK4
Thank you very much) I see that fumble) and another question ssd necessary? or hard disk to put?

L
LIGHTandDARK4 11.01.20

Invoker
Person, you buy mega scary and fierce gun! I think in the order of things in a bakery to keep and one SSD), more they are not so expensive. SSD for Windows and put.

I
Invoker 11.01.20

LIGHTandDARK4
The budget allows) then you will have something like ramen noodles to live)))

L
Linch2000 11.01.20

LIGHTandDARK4
When I had two GTX 8800, but about double the performance in SLI and there was no question.
And it is in mode x16+ x16. The motherboard was under SLI.

L
Luka_gg 11.01.20

Invoker
One 1060 / 980 will pull this game in 60 frames, only disable the NVIDIA chips, which eats up FPS. With them 40-45 frames. 1080 2 times more powerful throws in FullHD over 130 frames without a count. settings NVIDIA. Run in 4k, get 60 frames easily.
And since when 30-35 frames fierce brakes. - complete nonsense. Slumdog millionaire with fierce lines.
To assemble the SSD for Windows. SU650 / SU800 / SU900.

and two graphics cards 1080 - then The Witcher 3 - 3840x2160 - very high Quality (No Hairworks) 45х2 = 90 frames (only without hair). With two graphics cards.
About SLI, the bottom is heated strongly. Of course, all Your 4k highly problematic in terms of FPS (support for SLI is just two - the problem of replacing / sales and temperature. To the first, upper, ideally, you will have to do DLC, otherwise +10-15 degrees on the top will be more, hence the boost will be for her not very relevant theme).
Mat. cost, I would look towards the MSI with a good number of phases.
PS Even in times of shortage are willing to pay for 8700k. Well, You give.

4k GTX 1080
On his channel a bunch of videos with two gtx 1080. There should be DLC and temperature.
In games:https://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1714?vs=1716
From Gigi to take not recommend the Mat. cost. In the past she had a good time with a bad Pitalovo and poor cooling of the power circuits. Burned hard.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.01.20

I would err and took if from p 2080ти peck-peck. still not one wedlake 3 2015 to play in 4K
there is still the drivers need to boost the anisotropy x16 everywhere

About SLI, the bottom is heated strongly..... DLC, otherwise +10-15 degrees on the top will be more, hence the boost will be for her not very relevant theme).
this is a problem if the current Mat fee to have the expansion in x2 the CPF device Liba card is thicker than desired, or irrelevant is close to passive cooling. the way out is very simple or 2 turbines or avoidance of 3-layer and wide-body cards. in any case, the wide blown case which problem is absolutely not worth it and starts except that in an entirely traditional Peck blocks.
and finally the DLC (neputat cards with pre-DLC) for vidyuhi extremely expensive and relevant only to razgonov maps with large heating package. a poskoku NV not conductive angering to put more than 2 pieces and hardly anyone about in the common mind would pitch to fence 4 VEGA's - theme DLC automatically disappears

and regarding SDD - quite full-speed SHDD where 2 one for games other for Windows
SDD usually excessive and to enjoy him pitch the benefits it will have in the page file and an optional place Windows and the game. in the first case suffers from the life of the second expensive. this decision I consider worthy of a pitch current of LGA 2066 of counterow to Tama current the download was very fast. on fps when plenty of memory and stability in modern games that I'm convincing pitch proof not seen

t
tvoimoiagent 11.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
just you're used to 120)

S
SMT5014 yniversali 11.01.20

I have 60fps in the Witcher with 4K here computer AMD FX-8300 8GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050ti

S
SMT5014 yniversali 11.01.20

do not put above because I play old games too don't want to not like the game

X
X_ray_83 11.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Since when is IPS matrix has been rapid and you see 120 frames ??? Don't make me laugh 5 MS is a gesture but still 120Hz victim of marketing !

L
Listoman 11.01.20

Invoker
In team fights in the forest with the wolves will drop to 55. It is on the ultra with hairs, but entirely without Sparky)

P
Prosto Zheka 11.01.20

Marquess
Why 4K Monique is interested, I'll devote? Or to play in 4K necessarily need 4K Monique?

E
EMPs 11.01.20

Invoker
what two 1060? without dances with a tambourine it is better for their price to buy a card more powerful

D
DAZZDRANAGON 11.01.20

Invoker
I have 2 1080 stand. But percent server E5-2680 V3. In principle, fine in 4K, but still not a fountain, stabilny 60 FPS, much less 60 more, won't see the maximum settings. My graphics card for 2 years already, they stupidly outdated for a maximum of a year or less it will show. I sell them and take ONE 2080Ti as you suggest ! It is much more powerful than two of our ladies, and the memory of her speed and more ! SLI is a pleasure not always and not everywhere works as it should and as we would like, make much sense from SLI, no ! Well if so you're going from SLI take two 2070, much better, plus new technology ! 2019 is still ;-) !

L
LIGHTandDARK4 11.01.20

__DAZZDRANAGON__ wrote:
It is much more powerful than two of the old ladies
Spoiler
Actually they are the same capacity. Plus or minus a few fps that 2080ti that the two 1080.
__DAZZDRANAGON__ wrote:
SLI take two 2070
In this generation, SLI can be built, starting with only 2080. If you put SLI in this generation and for small, for example four years to upgrade, then the best option is two 2080ti.
__DAZZDRANAGON__ wrote:
but still not a fountain, stabilny 60 FPS, much less 60 more, won't see the maximum settings.
It is only in the Assassin. In other plays 60 fps stable at 4k at maximum settings. There are many examples. But this percent should be good. Maybe the whole thing you have for PCT? I had 7700k. So here it is in all games was good when I put a second vidyahu. Download cent was large, so not all was 60 fps at 4k

L
LIGHTandDARK4 11.01.20

Listoman
Maybe there were problems in other Monique, but this model for games most it. For example, LG has never had a proper monitor, but they have a lot of great models for games.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 11.01.20

Listoman wrote:
that 60Hz is better not to play at all, but you to work, so no question here)
I play most online shooters and plays great without it 120 Hertz. They play very well.