3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor Kislica 11.01.20 02:29 pm

Missing animation of trees! (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Help please, lost the animation of the trees!The atmosphere is immediately lost when everything is tightly without movement. Trees, shrubs and other plants in the game do not move, even in a strong storm, I can not understand in what the reason, even put mod Redux, where the trees shakes, even from a weak wind, but with Redux too, everything is dead.Is repak from hatab last, like everything was normal, up until this point, I put a couple of plug-ins and scripts for the police, maybe after these plugins, the problems started fucking understand, can someone tell me in what file to change the animation of the trees or is there any mod for the animations, tell me!
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
RTYWD 11.01.20

This ain't the Witcher,GTA like trees never postovala

V
Viktor Kislica 11.01.20

RTYWD
Yes no prikololsya it on Xbox 360 and PS3 had no animations of the trees, but on PC and PS4 they are, but look at the mod where the trees are moving very atmospheric

V
Viktor Kislica 11.01.20

Nightmare, the problem was the game settings, is the settings of the shaders responsible for the animation of vegetation in the game, you need to put Shader on high, I stood on the middle.The problem is solved!))