3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadser 11.01.20 11:01 pm

The bestial treatment of a recipe for witch potions (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

actually I read that in order to read a book with a recipe you need to have two tags at the same time a scholar and a mystic.
anyone knows the recipe?
40 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pokusun 11.01.20

FEIN can read
Witch's eye + Cesarski mushroom + Catalyst

V
Vadser 11.01.20

Pokusun
I have a FEIN got back from the ship so this was not an option.
thank you)

A
AT_Sagor 11.01.20

Pokusun
Oh, I was just puzzling over this task. Thought need to the basement, and that there do not understand how to get there.

A
Aleksandr Dobriy Kovalev 11.01.20

AT_Sagor
To get to the basement you need to remove the key from the hostess. It is in the North flying on the cross and burns. And in the basement there is one bottle of the potion and the recipe second frog behind bars. In the end, you can spell both cows.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.01.20

Alexander Dobriy Kovalev
In General, I broke in there, pick the lock. Sklet-buddy with me. Hopefully nothing will lose if this PSTA will kill - not to steal, and the experience is very desirable.

_
_Mahoney_ 11.01.20

Who knows the thread is there in the game, more Pets, according to past black cat ?

A
AT_Sagor 11.01.20

Alexander Dobriy Kovalev
Ah, that's it! Haven't been there yet. Thanks for the tip.

S
ShatayKabini 11.01.20

_Mahoney_
will eagle)

S
Sedovlasov 11.01.20

Where to get eye witches? I got that agnaou bitch, but she had no eyes

A
Aleksey84 11.01.20

Sedovlasov
In her hut

M
Maksanot 11.01.20

Witch eyes + Cesarski mushroom + Catalyst
What is the catalyst? What is that thing.

S
Sedovlasov 11.01.20

Plant. Rostet in the woods.

S
Sedovlasov 11.01.20

Thank you. By the way there next to the cows is cock sick. It can be cured or not?

M
Maxonior 11.01.20

Sedovlasov
It's not a rooster. Is a Phoenix. Under the rooster decimated due to disease. Come one tag is a scientist. Slept with his fire) Will be a surprise with two options.

S
Sedovlasov 11.01.20

his one thread eating? what gives to eat it and if you leave it valupedia?

M
Maxonior 11.01.20

Sedovlasov
About hatch - I do not know. Like the quest is closed when you leave the egg itself. Mean no. It can sell. But if eating it will be the fiery spell (skill) - jump of the Phoenix. So try save.

S
Sedovlasov 11.01.20

And here to raise issues other quests for it or punished?

Z
Zerousiz 11.01.20

I once killed a witch, went to the house and took all there - went to the cows and they were gone, it was written in the diary that just ran away... Nonsense

i
ilya1iz2 11.01.20

It's funny though.I originally first palatal the witch's house whole,then found the cows,gave one of them a potion.Then he killed the witch,then made another potion,BUT when I poke to give the potion a second cow,I can not do that.What could be the problem?

_
_SubZero_ 11.01.20

gave a potion to the cow,left,made another potion,trying to give the second cow says she's kind of a thank you and ends the dialog but the potion does not disappear as with the cow, nothing happens.Does anyone had something similar?