3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheHouse 11.01.20 11:03 pm

Hacked in 4 days. (SoulCalibur 6)

Soul Calibur 6 is already on the torrents. Protection of this game only lasted 4 days, in contrast to the same Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
12 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 11.01.20

DEDGAMER
CODEX, dude, all right.

c
chiqer 11.01.20

I've been wondering.and why advertise the hacking?? Causing denovo dibilny even stronger protection to do so.

T
TheHouse 11.01.20

chiqer
What do you mean? The fact that the developer denova or Kapka go to PG and will run for better protection?:) Don't be ridiculous. The game did so in torrents, and regdelete already discussed.

m
mDie2013 11.01.20

chiqer
Advertise, do not advertise. Denova always knows when it broke. Not discussions make it do the stronger protection, and reputation and money.

K
Kus-Vykus 11.01.20

Good news)) there is nothing that lifts the mood of the gamer, as the hacking game, especially the speed hack!

J
Jinol 11.01.20

the ATP Code, thanks to him such pomiary as I can play soul calibur, though without network

a
airstorm 11.01.20

The players, even the expectation is not languished ;) Download with torrent, play.
Nice game!!!

D
Dako7 11.01.20

Well, again, that kind of nonsense? Why Soul Calibur? Well, just came out, the latest version of Denovo like hacking? Where's Lark? Where's The Yakuza? As they break? Really the impression that the publisher is not brought and they showed who's the smartest. Well, where is the logic?

d
dreamevil2067 11.01.20

Dako7
They break as it suits them.Want to hack the last game with dermulo and hacked.Should be happy about that.And so, gradually open?just takes time.

K
Kovboy belomor 11.01.20

dreamevil2067
I've noticed that games Ala assassin or lark, breaking the week in two before the release of a major DLC. Blade and soul well boring for one.Although the editor of the Persians would be Yes, in mass effect.

a
aleksandr zavalishin 11.01.20

I bought the developers have pleased the fans, I'll answer with solidarity.

i
insex 11.01.20

A sense of play in hacked, there is solo content-enough to swear.