3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deutscher Ritter 11.01.20 11:07 pm

Inquisitor-the shooter is a good shooter? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

made himself a mercenary (not the main character) who should perform the role of the shooter, I read somewhere that the inquisitors make good arrows, but I have some questions .
1. From dexterity increases chance to hit from small arms, but the damage remains the same. How to increase arrows damage it? Or do they take only their accuracy? But milesnick have both damage and accuracy
2. What's the uniqueness of the Inquisitor? Only in the sentences ?
3. Who still performs the best role is the shooter? Investor, Ranger, or warrior?

4 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nightma[R]e 11.01.20

Deutscher Ritter
More impressed with the Inquisitor, the Summoner. And so it is somewhat similar to priest.

K
Kavaynik 11.01.20

Damage range as miles goes from strength parameter. Next, I could be wrong, but I think the weapons marked with easy through perk to teach relevant to damage, not strength, and dexterity.

And the Ranger and Inquisitor are approximately equal in the role of an Archer, at least in terms of the game. Warrior is worse, but easier.

F
Folko85 11.01.20

And what you Screen not satisfied? Standards lookout. Shoots generally excellent.

B
Bastarder 11.01.20

Deutscher Ritter
Archer damage depends on the weapon and the value of basic attack ( and damage malesnica). The value of ranged attacks cause the chance to hit or accuracy (the higher, the fewer mistakes). Therefore, the main parameter of the Archer - Agility. When using composite bows small increase to the damage gives the force (s=14, +3 damage, With a=16, +4 to damage, C=18, +6 to damage), with 1 throw of the dice is replaced by 2 shots.
The priority Skill to level stats are: Rangers (specialized classic archers), Magus - arcane Archer (Archer with additional magical abilities, but less speed increases the basic attack), a Thief (Archer with an attack on the sly) and Alchemist - vivisector (Archer with a stealth attack, increased with a mutagen and magic), and also hybrids of these classes.
To do the Archer of the warrior, especially of the Inquisitor (the last priority stat is Wisdom) is inappropriate.
Kavinik
Say no more such nonsense.