3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Allankar 11.01.20 11:07 pm

Potion of scar Valerie trick? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Should she offer to try the course SELA or is there a trick from the developers?

SPOILER

The point is that a duel Valerie received bodily injury. Right now we have started a dialogue with her.It turned out that she was given some questionable potion for the treatment of scar on the face. She asks Council to risk or not.

Who have gone down the path of this? There is a catch?
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kenuey489 11.01.20

I personally did not get(the game was sabhavasu, almost until the ending came, and kV Valerie never showed up), had to start again(lots of reasons there), would appreciate if you wrote back that it was.

I
Imelstorn 11.01.20

Save before the dialogue and try

A
Allankar 11.01.20

Imelstorn Kenuey489
That's what it is.There 5 servings it seems like it should be. The dialogue gives the start and welcome to the first portions. How is it now the case will be without concepts.
https://prnt.sc/l2z2tk
Said to throw out Kaku. And on a positive response it reacts ambiguously.

Play on version 1.0.6. Bugs not yet found...

X
Xaum 11.01.20

Allankar
I think there's only one way to get rid of the scar when he disappeared I was Ah....
And it's not potions, then her branch will be able
Spoilers this scar did not man, to heal him with potions, it is impossible, I believe

l
lazijomiwo 11.01.20

Haim
write in a PM or a spoiler to describe how he disappeared

X
Xaum 11.01.20

lazijomiwo
Solarposition quest Valerie will be the temple Shilin, there will be court-martialed and after she disappears a scar if she'll accept(will Express all that think about these p.... . But first I just killed the damn fanatics, but in this case, the scar remains.

l
lexxx3000 11.01.20

Yes pierce all the options. she won't drink it anyway!!