3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L303 11.01.20 11:10 pm

How many of you took hours to open all the operatives? (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

I 1108 hours CARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
FelSCOM 11.01.20

If you don't have the standard pack, as normal: the usual, this whole thing will be faster, and more fun to play because the variety of operative.

T
Toxa95 11.01.20

FelSCOM
Not standard, and starter.
Time will tell, I donnatol and bought all the seasons except the last one. But 25K per Opera earn without boosts is just about 20 hours of the game. If you save for opers in the beginning of the season, by following just two new scrape.

F
FelSCOM 11.01.20

Toxa95
Thank You Тоха95.Also, if you regularly perform tasks that will accumulate much faster in the case when the right operativnika to perform is not, there is a rookie and part of the tasks you can perform through it choosing the right country.

C
Cheburashka 11.01.20

L303
Started to play in the rainbow from the release , imagine how much time spent and not opened all opers. To buy again new opers don't want to lose motivation to play again :))

T
Toxa95 11.01.20

FelSCOM
Really for recruits also believe? Cool, I'll have to remember.
Just had not thought, as I remember, and in tasks specifically spells out specific Opera usually. Will have to check.

k
kz_sayat 11.01.20

Just bought Complete Edition for 2.5 K rubles, opened all instantly)