3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Setesh 11.01.20 11:11 pm

The closest way to the center of the galaxy (No Man's Sky)

I understand that jumping through black holes? Is there a faster way? Do all black holes lead to the Central core of the galaxy, or you can run into, such that will lead to the contrary then? Just want to settle closer to the center, they say there the best choice of ships and multitool)
12 Comments
Sort by:
J
JackTailer 11.01.20

Jump portals wikinow, collect several glyphs and punch

/
will be about 3K SV years from the core (or close to it, then all is different)

S
Setesh 11.01.20

Did not understand - what kind of glyphs, where to drive, can be more?

i
impostorby 11.01.20

Sites
The glyphs are in the caves, and put them in at the gate (as in the TV series Stargate)
That kind of portals

J
JuvialS 11.01.20

Sites
The Stargate just like from the movie taken :D well, the glyphs easier to get so the stations are a race of Strangers ask about the way or help, and he points to his grave, and there they are in the 70% case are, then come to the monolith of knowledge and are asked to specify the path to the portal for a certain item (the subject race) and you're showing the way, then download the energy in Sifrony and starts the show. The Stargate and go to Pharaoh-the pseudo God and Oh do not go well in General, so you will be in the place where entered the address.

T
Tdante 11.01.20

Frozmisha
If this is the right code, then you have a great respect.

S
Setesh 11.01.20

JuvialS wrote:
well, the glyphs easier to get so the stations are a race of Strangers ask about the way or help, and he points to his grave, and there they are in the 70% case are
tested on 5 stations of the travelers, checked their graves - nothing
JuvialS wrote:
approach the monolith of knowledge
how to find, if you collect the glyphs? with the help of a signal amplifier or something else? there is a special monolith with the gate must be (seen even)?

T
Tdante 11.01.20

In the Next version of the game the glyphs did you get a gun when jumping in a new system (closer to the center than those in which you were) in quest of cleansing. 16 jumping 16 glyphs. The graves of strangers are useless now.

V
Vyxyxol 11.01.20

Tdante wrote:
The graves of strangers are useless now.
Still no glyphs can be obtained from graves.

T
Tdante 11.01.20

The most popular address of the portal to move to the center all the time drive the first character. You will enjoy the place in which you will get)))

P
PumpONz 11.01.20

I opened a portal on the proposed Frozmisha address. Way ljonag, Euclidean Galaxy. Like really close to the center, but it does nothing. Disturbances of the portal to prevent the establishment of a computer database within the system and teleport to the Central database is also locked. All that remains will come back and close the passage, gaining another address. But even after the closure of the portal in the system access to it in the list of databases appears. Type fly through black holes and no options. That is all useless. The only thing for which can come in handy portals to get into the system where it is impossible to get through the warp to collect resources are available.

A
Apokration 11.01.20

Is there a way to somehow quickly move a large fleet?

a
andriylik 20.08.22

Thank you JackTailer
!! in fact, a year has already flown to the center and, as I read, I could fly like that for a couple more years. It was interesting to be in the center.
But very disappointed. there's nothing there. It turns out this bright center, which so attracted with its gigantic brightness the size of a pea .. pipets. )))