3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Your_Fever 11.01.20 11:13 pm

How's the online? (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

Anyone else playing on PC?
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeltaThreeEight 11.01.20

http://swbstats.com/

Y
Your_Fever 11.01.20

DeltaThreeEight
Very sad

A
AL5 11.01.20

Your_Fever
What is sad?
The game quickly finds.

Spoilerd PC a bad platform, we have too many games)

Y
Your_Fever 11.01.20

AL5
I will try to install, then

D
DeltaThreeEight 11.01.20

Your_Fever
If it doesn't matter which card, Yes - quickly. But if some specific map you want to play, where to play, most likely not be able to find people.

E
EMPs 11.01.20

AL5
DeltaThreeEight
Your_Fever

Typical card is fast. Card not typical (ie not popular, or with the DLS - which is not all caught) - you may not find (which means some contracts Hatta, a daily and impassable)
She suffered from this before the release of the 2nd part, after its release even more. HS game... I Regret that I bought

And whoever wrote about PK - 7K total online, or 400 people on a PC is just zilch. Remind already (relatively) forgotten l4d? Or a Medal for bravery second front? Or original battlefront? Despite the fact that they are old, online where there is decent. It is not in the PC as a platform, and specifically in this game (that is a balancer where you are on the 1st rank with 0 clothes 50go play against, and not the fact that such ' 50s you have a team will be the same) = the one-sided game.

A
AL5 11.01.20

Your_Fever
Try it, and thank you for minusta )

Y
Your_Fever 11.01.20

AL5
I tried, not impressed
PS Minuses I didn't give you)

Y
Your_Fever 11.01.20

EMPs
After playing a bit again, I did roughly the same conclusions
And the second part of the play? I heard they removed luchbox and sort of fixed the old problems
But to buy or not, that is the question

E
EMPs 11.01.20

Your_Fever
did not play after procidano with the first part to play/pay is not wanted. Even if you removed luchbox, those who are with them already trained - left. Then again, the same as in the first situation 1 rank against 50go (this by the way is already written on Blocher/forums, but now even the heroes/equipment bonuses get, and they, and so not everyone can kill)

L
L303 11.01.20

A year ago I decided to go for the second I don't like the fact that guns are identical in all eras and ray in the clone wars with Vader. Searched for a veeeery long and at the end where the 5 stormtroopers vs 2ih rebels, so I came out, went there again and so 3 times

a
alexanderfox 25.10.20

Now there is nothing else but the GPH, and then the GPC is not always.