3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WASWAS 11.01.20 11:14 pm

Coding from alcoholism for and against

Do you think coding is that....
For example, the Church is against this type of treatment
Your opinions gentlemen
68 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jackson[x] 11.01.20

Without A Name-I don't know what he knew, but he thumps and the desire had not.

P
Porter04 11.01.20

If the choice is between alcohol and encoding it is necessary to choose the encoding. But it is also necessary to consider that not all people are susceptible to hypnosis.

I
Infiltrator 11.01.20

Jacks0n
That's good,always glad to read this.

J
Jackson[x] 11.01.20

And I think that all you need to know moderation and such extremes as the latter is completely unnecessary for a normal person.

I
Infiltrator 11.01.20

Coding for the dependent used,who cannot control themselves. Normal is certainly not necessary.

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 11.01.20

Coding helps only for a while , I have a neighbor on the street usuals many times, but after the deadline, then started again to thump on black. and so constantly.

I
Infiltrator 11.01.20

Depends on the method the method,from the same human psyche. Not all of the encoding is identical.

a
asd1977 11.01.20

Coding method while not giving guarantees to cure a terrible disease - alcoholism.
Effective in approximately 30% of cases (this is from my personal observations). But listen if even 30% of the bestial state back to a normal life - how can you be against this method.
Especially in the General method harmless to health. At least I don't know who he hurt

W
WASWAS 11.01.20

asd1977
Especially in the General method harmless to health. At least I don't know who he hurt
and I know from my own experience

I
Infiltrator 11.01.20

Too bad that hurt.

O
Okruta 11.01.20

For example, the Church is against this type of treatment
The Church is against treatment, as she and solder the population and is not interested that people could not perform their rituals on medical grounds. And accustomed to alcohol, the Church began their congregation since childhood - children in Church ceremonies forced to drink red wine.

I
Infiltrator 11.01.20

The Church always pretends that they are correct.

V
Vashe Velichestvo 11.01.20

Coding from alcoholism is not the problem that the man can speak for or against.

a
asd1977 11.01.20

WASWAS
Well ka more

s
stalker7162534 11.01.20

Remember the anecdote in the village blacksmith all coded from drinking?

R
RussianQuaker 11.01.20

22.06.12 16:53

Why so much text from authors professing false doctrine?

I
Infiltrator 11.01.20

True,if a person becomes an inveterate drunkard and die in silence,then super,but when you harm others,then it is not only the case of this man.

G
Galina Verbickaya 11.01.20

I have for encoding from alcoholism. My husband to encoding very much drunk and started even money with the house to steal and sell the equipment. So I coded a good doctor Shingle And method A. Raw. At first I did not believe in it this is not our first coding. And there are already more than a year doesn't drink.

s
stalker7162534 11.01.20

Galina Verbitskaya

Fat is.

M
Mag Otshelnik 11.01.20

Oh you only live once!!!Thump on!!! :D