3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SteelKnight 11.01.20 11:16 pm

the film (Doom 3)

Assess, respectively: number of stars + your comment

* * * * * Is a GREAT FILM (the grain of the film remains in my heart forever) Example, the movie Braveheart, dead poets Society

**** - GOOD MOVIE (script, directing and acting is on top) an Example of the film Dead Apocalypse now

*** - WORTH a LOOK (the film teaches how you need to cope with life) Example, a movie Training day, American history X

** - Was NOT(A) WATCH (does not produce any feelings, not remembered)

* - BAD MOVIE (the film is needlessly spent)

First my rating accordingly. ***
Definitely a movie worth seeing... once. It is made like a normal fiction/action. However, I believe that could get better if the film was placed more personal, personal relationships, and emotional experiences. In this case, he would be able to reach a higher level of film art.

For example, it would be possible to develop the theme when Ripper from the dark looks on the surface of Mars (a look back) and remember the time of the death of his father in his childhood. Very good time, accompanied by appropriate music. More such moments, more twists and turns between brother and sister, where's the brotherly love? Or in 2024 will not be such a relationship?
By the way all the women in the complex UAC go without a bra.

The fact that the special forces to shoot at monsters, there is nothing surprising, as it should be. But the question is that at this moment a man feels, who in this moment he saves, for whom he sacrifices himself.
Look, this is important, this is ST. grenade, when they come in here, click here on this button and... blow it up... 24-th chromosome... you're my brother, I know you.
129 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaLIce2k 11.01.20

Still Rebollo gave off...
-)))

p
posol2008 11.01.20

not to say that it looks good,but mono,the current is short and the game has little,powerful better to do,and so faked, you bastards

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.01.20

The Director and writer both.. fucking assholes, ruined the film :P because of them, the second part did not. But it could be such an awesome Saga to do... the forces of evil and the future...

C
Chaostos 11.01.20

***** The Creator of a topic - ATP ))
Great movie - Satan's theme revolves around the people - that each of us something there and can get out (hell is ourselves)
...And stay tuned for the whole series of Doom.....
and the Movie is very well complements the game - now I understand - why does the game not all the people turned into devils and zombies !!!! -
...and our Main character was a man until the end ! because he's in the shower - strong and good !
The Director's respect...but as WhiteKnight said - I would like more experiences and emotions.-I agree....
...and those who here of gall gush -then prevratitsa in it - what was left of Professor Carmack )) lol

....and Uwe bol not to touch it as its POSTALA stressed the stupidity and the senselessness of violence and war in our world .
As observed - there that have not paid the milk - ready to kill ))

l
likvidator2 11.01.20

the movie is great but to drive on what it is no matter what is in the game silly TC if the film was shot with 100% accuracy with games would make a video for the game IMHO if you want an accurate similarity take note their passage through the Duma and then sit back watch view you like it or not. and voobsche need to say thanks to those who take regestrum to make movies for our favorite games IMHO.

D
Denis 11.01.20

The film is normal,but I will say could be better,it was about creatures from Hell,not about the virus,as it is not the subject of Doom=))

P
Prutkov 11.01.20

Interesting film,well, the evaluation would put a little above average.

g
geser78 11.01.20

** And with a stretch

D
DEviLPr0 11.01.20

N
Nitro25 11.01.20

The film itself is normal, but judging by the fact that it was made based on the game DooM, you get the feeling that the author Keane is not particularly delving into the game... an in-depth sense of the Duma ethno invasion of hellish creatures from the underworld, and then just a virus, and monsters-mutants are similar for demons from the game... a mess!

C
CAMEL_TROPHY 11.01.20

i
iT Show Time 11.01.20

*** (3)) )

x
xDDGx 11.01.20

Complete garbage

A
AlehXh 11.01.20

**,/*(2.5) you can see the current because of the monsters, but as the film is a parody of the alien and the matrix in the final battle but overall dull film. well, actors comp niche

D
Denis 11.01.20

all hope for the second part,maybe everything will fall into place.

i
iT Show Time 11.01.20

(???) the second part? when, what, who's in it? =)

A
AlehXh 11.01.20

id sowtfare wants the second movie

C
Crazy andrey 11.01.20

r
rpm89 11.01.20

C
Condemned631 11.01.20

cool movie. 5 points.