3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Myxomor Gangergoles 11.01.20 11:22 pm

Error"Driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered\"

For several years pursuing error"Driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered. The game or app. Everything seems to be clear. Either the driver update/rollback, remove the overclock (if there is one) or just buy a new video card. But it was not there. I have already changed the 6 cards, 6 his mother! And you still get the error. And drivers updated,and acceleration was removed (even understated), the power supply changed, BIOS updated, changed the thermal grease where possible (even on bridges). It did not help. Then I decided that what components are acting up. Replaced the PERC 3 times the RAM 2 times, BP 3 times, 6 times the graphics card, hard drive, CPU cooler, OS, different set. NO-TH-TH. Still finishes off this error. Only motherboard change, that's all. Have a new PC. And benchmarks on ultra goes with a Bang! (Not counting fps of course). (But off when idle, sitting in the browser or playing a game 2005-2013 year so you can listen. Please help! What a curse is?

Current iron:
Percent--Core 2 duo E8300 (a couple of days Core 2 Quad Q6600 will deliver)
Video card --GTX 550Ti 1GB GDDR5
RAM--Samsung 2gb ddr2 two straps
Mother--Ga G31m SL2L rev 2.0
PSU--FSP 450W (12v = 360W)
--HDD Samsung 160gb 7200об/min and the same at 500gb.
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALCAB 11.01.20

He wrote that in fact put together a new PC except the Mother, and the error disappeared? It is logical to assume that the problem?
And in fact, cancel to the service center and not par brains, let will understand, and they have the equipment to test more

e
exik 11.01.20

Myxomor Gangergoles
Temperature, is what is your cooling in the case?P. s this error is widespread to the graphics card from Radeon (old ATI). Finances matter, but the Assembly is not balanced