3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShiHou 11.01.20 11:24 pm

What to do after the quest \"We remember\"? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Passed quest we remember, and all the more not given the main quests, i.e. Cassandra joining me. What to do now? Found Chrisis and killed after this quest, remained closed cultists. What to do now?
17 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 11.01.20

ShiHou
If all cultists are killed,then all go to the end in the world,do the side effects etc.

S
ShiHou 11.01.20

Baby 3D
not all of them.

P
Pupsik 3D 11.01.20

ShiHou
Well,here you have many cases,do.

S
ShiHou 11.01.20

Baby 3D
and that, after the assassination of worship and conversation with Aspasia nothing else happens? Stupid end of the story, do you want Cho?

P
Pupsik 3D 11.01.20

ShiHou
You come to the end of the company,everything he will understand that spoiler I'm not going,the game does not end,only the company,after killing all the cultists,everything you'll see.

v
vitalik76 11.01.20

Just people confused here after the end of the story no titles, because the end is not perceived as the end.

P
Pupsik 3D 11.01.20

vitalik76
Titles is,but the story ends as soon as....
Will spoilerphobes all Cultists.

S
ShiHou 11.01.20

Baby 3D
hmm, okay, thank you.

And which direction at least move that would be after all the cultists then the game progressed?

f
fog666666 11.01.20

forget

P
Pupsik 3D 11.01.20

ShiHou
What do you mean? You after killing all the cultists all he'll know,and then you can have the whole world,explore,learn.

S
ShiHou 11.01.20

Baby 3D
well, I do not quite understand what to do next?) I have only contracts and secondary quests. There's also the story of Atlantis what it was, so it generally does not continue play? I was most impressed that the type realized over, in the future, the staff gave up the heroin and then what?

D
Dako7 11.01.20

Somewhere I already wrote, the game 3 storyline: Atlantis, Cultists and Family, after each line there is roller plot, titles I haven't seen too. 60 hours passed all sujecki yellow and all additional assignments and perhaps I'll wrap it up, waiting for DLS in December.

S
ShiHou 11.01.20

Dako7
for Atlantis there somewhere a list of quests? Because I lost this line after the cultists... that Alexios gave a rod and died, and all. Further, I have no quests found on Atlantis. Killed the Cultists and that's what the main quests ended.

P
Panalemix 11.01.20

Quest
1) Family (main quest I think) - ends, and unlikely to be continued.
2) Cultists - assuming you will have in the first DLC. After opening the cultist main quest ends.
3) Atletica - after the transfer of the staff quest ends, and expect only 2 DLTS about Atletico.

If you have all the quests finished, now just have to wait a week daily.

D
Dako7 11.01.20

ShiHou
All. To the right in the menu quests there are 3 such symbols which spelled out the chain of quests for each storyline, if in the menu quests is empty that is all you all the lines finished. On Atlantis,
Spoilerage Tkachenko Sergey/Cassandra gives the rod Leyla and Alexios/Cassandra with Barnabas and Herodotus are on the beach and guess what's next, is the ending.

S
ShiHou 11.01.20

Panalemix
screwed they of course leaked ending... So nothing more to do. All the main line completed, and stupidly run passive to do no desire Naji, at least in the DLC is not strongly tightened.

P
Panalemix 11.01.20

ShiHou
look through the blogs, there was a schedule for the DLC is that when goes.