3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eclair_93 11.01.20 11:27 pm

Transfer saves, I was exhausted... (Mass Effect 3)

Decided to replay Mass Effect 3, my favorite game after all.
New computer, everything. The saves are lost, almost... so loved this game that kept them on a flash drive from all three parts) In General, there is a question about transferring saves from ME2 into ME3, so I didn't try, create folders, specify the path via config. In the Internet, unfortunately a little more than 0 useful information. In General a question: How to transfer your saves from ME2 to ME3 without ME2 installed. I beg you guys really want to beat but with their saves, but any does not work... please Tell me step by step instructions.
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eclair_93 11.01.20

By the way, was at the Origin, he read all the ate is also not an option.

m
mari5787 11.01.20

I understand that the classic way that you've created a folder in C:\Users\Администратор\Documents\BioWare\Mass Effect 2\Save
and put back the save game does not appear in the third part?

m
mari5787 11.01.20

Just good no need to create a BioWare folder in My Documents, but you likely have, just installed the third part, and it should be the folder of Mass Effect 2, which are already folders Binaries, BIOGame, ScreenShots and Save.
In the Save folder as separate folders must lie save your heroes, such as renegad Shapard and his save in the folder for example under the name Shep_72__030918, but save the good Supardii in a separate folder Shep_31__200719
And when you add the save, it should AUTOMATICALLY appear when you create a new game. This is only for the second part it is necessary to indicate the way.
Can you try to put in in My documents folder with saves the second part of a person, which includes a second part? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xs4vX-FGfgA6Onrm_qlYPsdY1aagpGj0/view?usp=sharing here, try to throw the folder in the BioWare folder and see if you create a new game he will give you the opportunity to use a save from the second.

m
mari5787 11.01.20

And here's another foreign base saves http://www.masseffect2saves.com

R
Revan Reborn 11.01.20

If not, then only the editor saves will help.

E
Evil__ 11.01.20

Sobsna, Yes, the editor saves the most obvious way out of this situation, in the end there is absolutely all the decisions

m
mari5787 11.01.20

You can download and save someone who passed the third part and start a new game taking the preservation of мэ3 and as mentioned above to edit the save game.

P
Progger 11.01.20

Evil__But that's not true, previously you had to cut the save for the second part just so, because he started to play with the second and the first could not manage to pass its awkward controls and other issues. but when in the end, he went and used the save from the site, noticed the appearance of small, but still nice references to previous adventures that the generator was not created , probably because of their practical futility, so it is more correct to say that there are all the important decisions, but not absolutely all))

G
Grevon 11.01.20

Furytotem
Put the saves in the my documents folder and part 3 should save to see