3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.01.20 11:30 pm

Experience, EXP (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Why everything suggest to take the storyline quest, if LVL matches, and only if there is no match to do DOPA. Except for all the quests is not a fixed number of experience? It seems to me that absolutely do not care in what sequence to do them. Is it really so? Is it possible to first clean up all the extras, and only then basis?
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Golova Niksona 11.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
Can. There is no difference. And those who write so just quickly want to run is ridiculous, shame.

v
vitalik76 11.01.20

Of course you can pass the first stage, but most of them are part of the normal post quests and quickly get bored.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.01.20

Head Of Nixon
vitalik76
Understood. Thank you.

J
James_Mails 11.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
Don't see the problem ur. the quest adapts to ur HS. And better still prochoice additional quests. They in a sense complement the story... and Malolo if you move too far in the story, some quests MB disappear (not a fact, floor I guess)...

m
melvinov 11.01.20

Hangs the task on the plot, to talk with Wolf in the beginning. But I'm already LVL 50. Just cleaned the map, swinging, open questions, DOPA, etc. Generally just exploring the world. And somehow I do not care how many experience will be given for story quests)

v
vitalik76 11.01.20

James_Mails
Yes, when you progress through the story, some side quests can disappear.