3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malev 11.01.20 11:30 pm

Artifacts (Crusader Kings 2)

Is it possible to take or steal artifacts from other countries have kings and so on.?
4 Comments
Sort by:
c
costia.stepanow2014 11.01.20

There is no such. Perhaps it will be too late...
You can require the vassal oath(need to be a rank above the poor AI) and destroy the dynasty, all the good will go to the heir - You.
PS
doesn't always work, depends if they intermarried with another family, is there any bastard children/bastards lead a band of mercenaries, were the vassals of the relatives of the deceased and all the vassals or the Regents.
Some artifacts(the ark of the Covenant for example) delivered to the head of the religion, not You, if you play another religion

A
Antonianon 11.01.20

costia.stepanow2014Игорь Malev
In General it is possible. This happens randomly during sieges, I get the event about the looting of the estate or something like this

c
costia.stepanow2014 11.01.20

Antonianon
In the event no line removal artifact at the one precipitated.
Given some random subject. Box for example, without a key; the key is given during another siege. In the box nothing(60%)/money(35%)/mystery(5%).
When captured property is transferred to the heir/Regent. 3% chance to generate an event or new item.
To take during the siege only artifacts and only under certain circumstances(such as a crusade or a mission from the secret society).

I
Igor Malev 11.01.20

Thanks guys