3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eldar 11.01.20 11:32 pm

Profile fans of the game NWN 2 (Neverwinter Nights 2)

Because then how would the whole forum reminds digital art, created this topic so if no one called the man an elf and a wizard a Ranger... you can Always look here for more information.

Offer a few questions for the questionnaire:

1. Name (can be nickname, or how would you like to be called)
2. Race
3. Class
4. Outlook
5. Companion/familiar (if any, usually for mages, Rangers, etc.) (who is he and what's his name)
6. You use weapons (what do you prefer: the staves, swords, dvuruchnikami, throwing, etc. and what exactly are)
7. What armor would normally use (optional, you can not mention, you can specify just the description they say a black cloak with a hood and Golden Slippers :))
8. Other (other information that might be helpful. You can write the level at which finished the game)
9. Which deity is worshiped. Well that's all clear...

If there are options that you can still add to the questionnaire or correct-write in a tavern or in PM.

Incidentally, this is to the moderators: I suggest to fix a theme, so it isn't lost...
254 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eldar 11.01.20

My profile:

1. Eldar
2. People
3. The wizard
4. Neutral good (in the game always slides on fundamentally-good)
5. My faithful ferret Killer
6. Prefer the katana, I have 3 pieces, and maybe more...

Go until the Adamantine katana, enchanted the greatest wizard Eldar
Base damage 1d10
Base critical hit: 19-20/x2
Base damage type: slashing
The size of the weapon:medium
Damage bonus: magical 2
Damage bonus: fire 1d6
Bonus perfect: +5
Material: metal (adamantium)

Also have katana Eldar (previously, it was called on another, but I rebuilt her... And was first something there: Made the dwarf by the Marron, the master of the forge shining knight arms and armor in Neverwinter, at the beginning of the year 1373 well, etc. the Initial har-Ki do not remember, but which is at the moment:
The damage, etc. like the same Special properties:
Damage bonus vs: evil 1d6
Damage bonus:fire 1d6
The perfection bonus +3

Katana dragon's blood
In the beginning, as always, BAYAN 1d10, 19-20/x2 well, etc.
Damage bonus: fire 1d6
Bonus perfection +2
Resistance: fire 10/-

The sword of the Holy legacy+1 (katana, too) are mostly not in use, so the inventory just in is...
Well, there is if the bags can dig anything to find, but it is to say my main weapon...

7. Now go to this:
The amulet of Lord
Bonuses to the skills: lockpicking +6, Diplomacy +6, Knowledge +6, deactivation of traps +6, search +6
Spell resistance: 16

Cloak of resistance +5:
Improved saving throws: universal +5

Mercy Ilum Lury (gauntlets): Dexterity +4

Ring commander:
A bonus to K3 +2 (reflection);
Usage: Open (3) 1 Use/Day
Light: normal (15m) Yellow
Adv. saving throws: universal +2

Ring of regeneration
Regeneration +4

Headband of intelligence+8 Intelligence +8

Robe of the Archmage:
Defense: 0 agility Bonus: 0, the penalty to armor check:0, Failure sacla: 0%,
Bonus Q3: +5 (Armor)
DOP. skill: puncture protection
DOP. cell spells: LV. 5,6,7
Magic resistance: 20
Adv. saving throws: universal +3

Belt of agility+8 Agility +8, Freedom of movement

Boots gargoyle:
A bonus to K3 +2 (defense modifier: evasion)
Usage: Stone skin (7) 5 charges/Use
Adv. saving throws: fortitude +3

This is what I go at the moment...
Also in the inventory roll top boots of acrobatics (+12); Belt of priestly might, Mystras, and much more...to list them All would take 2 hours...

8. OK always finish with 20 level, mask graduated with 30 levels.

9. Mistras

[
[CY]CLONE 11.01.20

OK)
the current pers

1. Horl Restless
2. Hooman
3. Barbarian
4. Chaotic neutral
5. -
6. a light chain mail and a long black cloak. the two-handed sword
7. I don't know what to write) Devo youth? send kvent or what?

Z
Zmey K 11.01.20

1.Barba Of Debra
2. Ognevik (gency fire with a burning tail (the tail I mean hairstyle))
3. Warrior, soon to be a master of the blade
4. Haotichno-good
5. The sword my companion
6.Behind the long sword, bastard sword belt. In the bag one-half against the undead.
7. Armor with spikes on the shoulders, very strong and fireproof. Leather boots are just made for running. Long gloves arvoista. On the head a little shimmering Hoop. The belt weighs a mask.
8. Very quick-tempered and sentimentally. Will touch kill, but regret it later. Die'll be the loudest to cry, drops the loudest laugh

_
_Panya_ 11.01.20

1. Panther(CSO)
2. People
3. druid, part-time paladin...
4. Neutral-good (in the game always slides on fundamentally-good)
5. The wolf named Earleir
6. Long sword: the Blessing of an Ancient Star
Damage: 1d8. Crete. strikes 19-20/x2. Type chopping. Damage bonus vs evil 1d6. The perfection bonus against undead +5. The perfection bonus of + 3.
Greatsword:
Damage: 2d8. Crete. strikes 19-20/x2. Type chopping. Bonus perfection +5
7. Taski wrap : Concentration +1. Bonus Perfection Of Intellect + 2. Improved saving throws Universal.
Colorful armor breastplate +3: protection class: 5. The bonus to maximum dexterity 3. The penalty to armor check: -4. Spell failure: 25%. Bonus armor +3. Soprotivlyaemost: fire, cold, electricity(10)
Bracers of protection +10 protection + 10
A belt of strength of the giant storms of perfection Bonus: Strength + 10
Amulet of pure good Wisdom +3, Charm +3. Soprotivlyaemost magic: 12
Cloak Pivate Drow Use: darkness(3) 1 ISP per day. Immune to web spell. Resistance: Piercing, slashing(5/-) saving throws: Poison +4
Ring Aribet. Soprotivlyaemost magic: 18
Ring of resistance +8 Vitality +8
Boshmaki dragon Bonus perfection: Dexterity +2. Magic resistance: 10, invulnerability: distracting blow, fear.
Holy shield protection Class +2 Penalty to armor check -2, spell Failure: 15%. Bonus armor: +4. DOP. skills. DOP. exile.
8. A ring of regeneration. XS

A
AlexPM 11.01.20

1. AlexPM
2. Drow-elf
3. Warlock, in combination a little dark guardian.
4. Chaotic evil.
5. -
6. A dagger with a bonus to characteristics, or imunitetu (or something in this spirit, the main bonus).
7. Exodus is directed to the regeneration, armor, and advantages to some characteristics (charisma+body type), the spas, some imunitetu type of confusing shock, fear, etc. (the shoes of the dragon).
8. Acting different - Angry, vicious, calm and reasonable. Loner. (Do not touch, and touch, you will die the most terrible death and quietly kill all the relatives to the 10 tribes).

Although it is necessary for your pepper to see, can correct more details.

L
La fleur celeste 11.01.20

Follow the example of Solarpower....A-right now, a lot of lazy writing.

S
Solarpower 11.01.20

2 La fleur celeste
Follow the example of Solarpower....
This is what example ? ^_^ I have not yet unsubscribed...

T
Temnoe_Solnce 11.01.20

So here it is and example.

S
Solarpower 11.01.20

2 Unlucky13
So here it is and example.
=D

E
Elka_13 11.01.20

1. Элька_13 (in-game Elina Steel,always call his name, and Steel since the first part of NVN was invented, and sometimes regret it )
2.Titling
3. (To be honest never stop at one) At the moment, druid and priest
4. Neutral good
5. Wolf Jack
6. Short, long sword ( put the possession of military weapons)
Servant blade of the soul(something like that) and Astral blade +2. I can still wear a small shield.
7. Armor big brother the amulet of pure goodness, the ring of the commander, the ring of invisibility.
8. Finish always at the last level. (despite the fact that Teflon need to gain more experience) have Never tried to play for the evil, because it is impossible. The mask was held 2 times! Don't want it STUPID! Was only to know what happened to GG!
9. Mielikki
10. My SG 20 years! FORGOT ABOUT AGE!

E
Eldar 11.01.20

Maybe not Tara, and Kara? And Bishop...

W
WinterBArs 11.01.20

1 Arseniy
2 people
3 Monk
4 is Fundamentally good
5 Big fist and heavy boots ( the names they came up)
6 Melee and crossbow ( thanks to the skill of Zen shooting just so the enemies clicked)
7 the Apparel of the old order of the sun soul boots, gloves of the yellow rose
8 What additional, if the traitors in the original company bailed on me Kara, Niska. The Bishop ( who also construct at me, turned to him>
9. Ao

A
Ahira 11.01.20

1. Name Eylis
2. Race Wild elf
3. Class Rogue (dual blade)-Assassin - Shadow thief of AMN(don't always take AMN)
4. Worldview neutral-evil; chaotic evil
5. Companion/familiar -
6. Your Main weapon-katana, second hand: Short sword, Dagger
7. What armor usually use Light armor, cloak of Arachnida (drow cloak), bandage intillekta belt, Mystras, boots (specify which :) ), watches dexterity
8. More Like Bishop and sand, level 20. Usually betrays Kara. Bishop agreed, others remain.

N
Nimhane 11.01.20

Eylis, boots force Nasher does not exist in nature, the current boots of agility;)

A
Ahira 11.01.20

Nimhane - tired girl :) Wankie. To download you have to look. And correct here.

N
Nimhane 11.01.20

After much deliberation and all sorts of different events of change questionnaire, from now on I:
1.Nimchan
2.drow
3.priestess/assassin
4.chaotic evil
5.-
6. pathology whip with live snakes. Not enough for you?Then another pair of long daggers hidden in boots .
7. A long white dress. I know, I know, to fight uncomfortable, but why then come up with the cuts?To call immodest views?No, in order to run it easier. And I'm not going to fight with you, here's another Mara.Mercy Llos you will be trouble. Hmm...something I digress. Now, white dress with a deep neckline and split almost from the hip. Legs white low boots with pointed toes.
8. The young priestess has recently received the status of the Supreme. Very proud of it. On the surface, looking for one important thing.Some terrible secret.
9. Llos

T
Temnoe_Solnce 11.01.20

Yes, still write one play.
1. Anlaki
2. Duergar(better to call)
3. Just Warlock
4. Chaotic Evil
5. ---
6. Two-handed Mace as Jerry.
7. Who the hell knows... all that is necessary, and wear.
8. Doing all that beneficial to me, a permanent dwelling place - the Underdark, one of the gentlemen Dugarov there. Sometimes carry sverdlikov.
9. Talos rules the world...

L
Loren 11.01.20

Also decided to write the role in which I have positioned myself here from the beginning of his stay here :-)

1. Lauren Wheeler (about the name, probably had no idea, shhhhh... I'm Persian so my human called since Nevers :))
2. People
3. Warlock (combat) / Dark guardian
4. Chaotic evil (gravitate more towards law than chaos)
5. Rat MNU faithful, demonic... but it's so not familiar essno :)
6. Two-handed axe, but also have nothing against two-handed sword (in the game choose, th steeper)
7. Chainmail of durability, the helmet of darkness, belt of stone giant strength, Bracers of the inner worlds, the ring dancing skeleton...
8. Worship Bane, what else... Yes, Charisma and Power bleed is best

PS Eldar, how could you do the gods forget? :)

E
Eldar 11.01.20

Lauren
OK, fixed... Or added...

g
gri6147 11.01.20

1. Norek Galleys
2. People
3. Paladin / Battle priest
4. Fundamentally-good
5. ...
6. The sword Holy avenger, Shield pratora
7. Boots of resistance +3, Polulate Begovo priest Calico energy and the body's regeneration Ring , etc.
8. Finished the original NWN2 for the first time since the 19th level
9. polanaise HOAR