3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 17.09.19 06:41 pm

Search movie on various grounds v.6

Last topic

This theme search for movies according to various criteria.
Recall that you can specify any characteristics of the movie: do you remember, have forgotten or don't know the name/have only seen pieces/you know only the name/seen famous actors/heard the music

Include more facts about the required painting, such as genre, plot, country. All this will increase the probability of finding at times.

In addition, a separate subject search movies genre category, search for a movie, similar to each other in the General atmosphere.
208 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elina Alborova 17.09.19

The film is about a girl the blonde, which led to the cheeky lifestyle, she got pregnant. In the film, the scene of her fight in the kitchen with his parents, father throws her out, she leaves, and he falls to floor and dies of a heart attack. She spends the night in some abandoned place, ashamed to return home, and met there with a guy, tall, always in dark clothes. The guy lives with his father, repairing televisions in the store and hates this job, considering it stupid and a waste of time, and because of this, always arguing with his father. He invites the girl to sleep, his father and her were not happy when they saw, and they returned to the girl's house, lived there. And thanks to the guy, the girl began to change for the better. Got a job at the factory was better to treat people the guy wanted to propose to her that she was not alone. Don't remember the whole story. The girl was often in a blue dress and jacket which are popular in American schools. I watched this movie called Trust, the 90s like, but now can't find it.

2330949 17.09.19

help to find the film, the story it happens in America or in England, a young girl learns that she has incurable cancer, she leaves work and takes a big apartment without furniture buys through the Internet furniture and enters into an intimate relationship with the delivery man furniture, orders a pizza, and meets a girl who brings her pizza, they sleep three, then they had to go, and she buys an electric guitar which was your childhood dream and learn to play it then learns that the cancer she had no

_
_MoHcTeP_ 17.09.19

Help to find the TV series where a woman is loaded or something like that in the mind of dead people that would be out of their memories, she learned how they died

H
Heys 17.09.19

Good afternoon. Looking for a movie about a married couple who went to rest at some stress the old house on the way there the bridge was. When they arrived,the husband found the tape recorder and the book,which describes a different creature. It was said that if you believe in them,you see, and die. His wife did not believe sahla. There's still some fat old woman was flying,she was locked in the basement,and in the end the husband cut trees with a chainsaw,and from it oozes blood. Do not tell the name? It's not evil dead 1.

N
Natasha Kostushevich 17.09.19

Tell me please, maybe somebody could help remember the name of the American movie? Somewhere 1990 - 1997.
She wanted to take home that parents passed down... she had passed the room, as it turned out the thief. There was this detective, something went wrong and the thief escaped... she said that she is committed to getting financial aid so they went... he went to the car, behind the wheel which no one was allowed to sit down. And when they had the old to learn from someone, she was in a pink suit, so she altered her skirt and bared the upper hand to the guy to get information and she was afraid for the piano, but at some bar, she still sat down at the piano, because the detective was in danger and she is all distracted... and of course they fell in love, and then why he left... then she opened her restaurant on the lake and when she played it back...
All head broke, I can't remember :)

h
hesoyam01 17.09.19

Old movie somewhere in the 80-ies. I remember one episode: a couple, man and woman running away from the chase. They stopped a taxi, sat in the back seat. The driver was very cheerful and was joking around, stalking off. Our heroes sat in silence in shock. In the end, all jump out of the car, and that flies in the river. The taxi driver, the same cheerful, said: the fare can not pay!.
During the film's unfolding storyline, and each led to a funny outcome.
The film once upon a time I watched on TV and his name was not know at all.

A
ArkadiyZa 17.09.19

Back in 2001 I watched the movie the plot is something like this,
the girl in the movie legally blonde, a former member of the Navy seals, a member of the same group of cats, part-time, her lover, was shot in the head, now a special agent (something out there, don't remember) is investigating the case, toli toli in the robbery murder, the main suspects are all the same seals,
she has a crush on the doctor that saved her life, and wants to live even a minute longer than the radishes that she was shot,

M
Mastouns15922 17.09.19

I remember only one fragment of this movie: a woman or a man sits seemingly bound (-up) to the chair, the apparatus of direct overhead passes like a wave in her head, and he(-she) turns into a carrot.
The film seems to be with animation.
Tell me what movie.
Thanks in advance!

z
zobenzobis 17.09.19

Mikhail Kapitonov
Boondock saints

t
tasha8-8 17.09.19

help to find the black-and-white film, a rough plot - master back in town earlier than usual, his servant in the mansion was organized by the hotel. usually, when the owner was absent, the servant every year rented mansion in the secret of the master. don't remember, the film is funny

S
Seroga1982 17.09.19

Hi, could you tell me the name of the movie where the dude business cards for some of the team announcement took the dog from the shelter ,which was not the same as the photo in the ad , a very old and terrible , in command of her refused to take and he brought it home.
Thank you )

A
Alex 63 17.09.19

Hello could you tell me the name of the movie where a poor family (father mother two sisters and a boy) arrives in Paris ,the main character (one of the daughters ) is arranged in the store to sell hats the second in a brothel Pat, the main character becomes a prostitute, she has to sleep with the doctor so he can cure her, then she meets with the employee of the Bank and leave his family

P
Pop1234 17.09.19

Hello!!Could you tell me the name of the movie, if anyone remembers... the Film early 2000 somewhere. Story: was a kid, but I remember only that there is a shot of the man, or was shot down(can't remember), but the fact that he was dead, like on the hood and some sort of black woman may have loaded his body in a cart or simply dragged somewhere and raised him from the dead, something...

m
maks2424 17.09.19

Hi, could you tell me the movie remember part of the plot: the film is about the special service of America (CIA, NSA), there is a time the headquarters of the Agency is in the container, on suspicion, detained the head of the Department, and he is questioned by the employee that was sitting at the computer in the headquarters.

g
grustnyy 17.09.19

help to find the film, but I remember that it's like a horror movie, people are protected from something red clothes and red light

m
masha 17.09.19

Movie watched in childhood.
It was dark, or underground, or was the starry sky. It was a small lake(on hills?), and to him were stone paths(on water?), there near the lake was a unicorn. The unicorn was the protagonist of the film, I think. The film is about 80s, foreign.

Maybe in the 80s there were not so many films where there are unicorns. It is necessary to look.

M
MelShlemming 17.09.19

grustnyy
There is a movie: the Pulse. There the ghosts of the red tape was protected.

M
MelShlemming 17.09.19

Masha
Legend By Ridley Scott?

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 17.09.19

Tell me which film is that from, who knows. Remember only saw part of the movie. There was this cool girl that fought for its white-silver hair, they were beaten, stabbed, cut. Another memorable moment as she stood up naprotiv, but the dude and hit these hair him straight in the eye. Don't remember more. Genre like fantasy/science fiction, seen in about 2010-2012.

m
masha 17.09.19

MelShlemming wrote:
Legend By Ridley Scott?
Check, may be this movie.

In childhood, in the early 90s I have a lot of foreign films watched, and this film probably saw it too, but it is that you need to check.