3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
ksundrik 12.01.20 03:37 pm

a figure of a bull, the figure of a lizard - what to do? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

the trader bought these figures, plus the broken monocle and aged wine from toussant. lying in the cells of the items for tasks. and they signed, too, the object to set. what to do tell me.
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 12.01.20

ksundrik
figures take Triss, monocle give Thaler

s
seffko 12.01.20

Danil01
Thaler and where to find, after an exciting trip to the trolls?

k
ksundrik 12.01.20

Danil01
Triss asks about them, she only about jade figurines of people asked. about a lizard found above, it seems she simply disappears from the inventory after the quest about the cheese(although there may be a snake, not a lizard). and the rest of the question is valid
and Thaler played in Quint near a Shoe carts, but serocki about the monocle was not, and could later meet again, I'll try.

D
Dakota 12.01.20

What no one knows?

A
Aleksandr Shimanski 12.01.20

where are the figures to buy these?

k
kiwi1488 12.01.20

Alexander Szymanski
LOL, nobody knows what to do with them, and he wants to buy them)))

a
antonsyropyatov 12.01.20

All the figures need to move into the ruins of Aramasa (cheesemaking) several of Them in case suddenly You are there then forgot to re-start the portal without personal things of the magician it not open.

N
Nikita Shvanov 12.01.20

Understand people that this issue was very long,but I want to say something to give Thaler the monocle is not possible!The fact that developed wanted to make this assignment that you could give him a monocle,but for some unknown reason, removed it.But there is a special mod you can give it to him.So that it is possible to give him a monocle only partially and with the help of fashion.People check information when you someone says that something can be done!!
P. S: the mod is not rocked because,well, why would he give?In exchange for my opinion you will not get anything,but even if you get something like this high crown...
P. S. S:what about the figures as I understand it they will be useless,but not for tasks associated with the magician(cheese).

m
malowri_19 19.12.20

Dante Espada
I was able to give the monocle to Tyler as follows - as soon as the dialogue with the trolls ends and Geralt and Thaler leave the cave, immediately press "E" for dialogue, and in the dialogue options it should be like "I found your refuge in the White Garden" and Geralt will hand over the monocle. Itself only recently found out this nuance.

D
Dante Espada 05.01.21

malowri
And what did you get from this?

m
malowri 07.01.21

Dante Espada is
nothing, just got rid of the quest item with a short dialogue with Thaler.