3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ae.voronin 12.01.20 03:37 pm

You can't climb to the bell tower! (Far Cry 4)

Good afternoon, colleagues! Briefly, in the hope that will help. Can not climb the first bell tower in Northern kyrat back. Already 3 days trying. Climb almost to the top, there is a place to climb (there is a hanging rope), but before these ropes very great distance, not to jump. Who went, tell me, please. The tower in the picture I circled in red.

24 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 12.01.20

Take a gyrocopter and not worried.
And so with a run you have to jump,Shift key on the keyboard by default.

l
longerr2007 12.01.20

Took the leap the first time-walked over to the edge of the serving Board(get +1 step for takeoff).

a
ae.voronin 12.01.20

Thank you! Have climbed it. Really, just run up and time to jump. And am not not work.

p
psythra 12.01.20

I fucked up don't remember what,( where run and jump quickly),and sloppy but jump.I understand such towers closer to the end of the game?

S
Sidorovich12 12.01.20

Oh my God. Take the gyrocopter, fly to the tier of the tower on which the transmitter carefully saletell it all. Bug chtoli, but when zaletelj on the tier of the tower that the screw does not touch the walls of the tower :)). So calmly sit down, do their thing and fly away :). Although I like the thought of after passed all the towers pehom :))

v
voylov 12.01.20

I do not understand what is the problem, all the tower legs calmly climbed.

S
Sidorovich12 12.01.20

voylov

Well, not all the towers you can climb safely. ON some towers to climb up, you have to jump from ledges with a run to cling to the edge of the top layer, which is not the first time obtained a limited space which makes it difficult to run before the jump.

M
MrRa 12.01.20

I'm only on one rig.. just tired of stupid couldn't find where to climb) and all is quiet

K
Kennylz 12.01.20

Opened all the towers only herkomer,the easiest option)))

K
Komarrr_ik92 12.01.20

Sidorovich12
On hydrocopter does not reach)

S
Sidorovich12 12.01.20

Komarrr_ik92

The gyrocopter is impossible to get only 2 towers, the other drifted to cheer on the layer with the transmitter.

M
M-k-LI 12.01.20

So for all the towers pehom normally got, and with one small joke came out. Never realized how on the first tier to rise, like all clambered, and no ledge to jump, no ladders... In the end, found near the tower hill and from there by parachute almost to the top.

S
Sidorovich12 12.01.20

M-k-LI

There are rigs where you have to shoot the harpoon and the rope to climb

z
zedkam 12.01.20

After tips the helicopter, the entire Northern part was opened. The main thing is to grind a landing on the platform with a radio station. The roof does not sit down, the helicopter, the Khan.
PS
To jump and failed, scored and passed all the towers by helicopter.

s
svargaz2 12.01.20

how to get to North kyrat?South all spared neither Amita nor Saba,the job plot does not appear,all your work is done and don't need opened all the towers and posts,tasks, Longinus.....stupidly shy like to be?

s
svargaz2 12.01.20

Волк974
thank you! help!

P
Paul_SH 12.01.20

svargaz2
This error is described in two themes: How to get to the North? and Lost mission.

Job the key to the North gives Amita in Senate (entrance in the building to the left of the Arena, with two guards at the door). Even if the card has no marks of the mission, you can open the door script is activated.

R
Rito 12.01.20

v
vikt.volobuev2012 12.01.20

ae.voronin
If the right to control Reporterom you Need posaditi it on the upper canopy, but not before destroying the partition it and everything is okay. Go out and then turn off the lever and then down and on the wing. I also tried to jump - not get too far. And that's just on the bell tower Why do 13 and 14 in the North Kirata. on ostalnyh had no problems

v
vikt.volobuev2012 12.01.20

zedkam
It's not interesting But reporter can be used only up to a certain height, then an alarm is triggered and he has already mismanaged and falls down. So in my opinion You are disingenuous. After all, there are Kirata Bell towers which stand on the tops of mountains, where Reportare not to climb