3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kooniva 12.01.20 03:37 pm

The problem with the impact on satellites (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

After using cheats to attributes(agility, strength, etc) all satellites are high though my dark Exile light.Into done?
13 Comments
Sort by:
C
Curity 12.01.20

And God's punishment. Yuzal cheats - go to HELL.

K
Kooniva 12.01.20

After KSE, too.Only into checked

K
Kainz 12.01.20

Rock editor save . Select save, then section NPSs, the desired character, and put the GoodEvil figure 50. And they will direct you Holy.:)

K
Kooniva 12.01.20

Does not help.Visited!They further brigaut from light to dark and back.

K
Kainz 12.01.20

So you have to load the saves to cheating or go blond Jedi with a bunch of Sith.:) Version of the game, by the way, what? Suggest also to install the fan patch: http://www.bioware.ru/kotor_2/files/patches/get/patch_xenon_final_07_03_09.html . Don't know if this helps, but I have him back after the cheating game such tricks are not out.

V
Vladrac 12.01.20

Don't put charisma over 30 and you will have happiness

K
Kooniva 12.01.20

Vladrac
ATP helped

|
|V|L|A|D|I|M|I|R| 12.01.20

Please help I can't pass. On the second planet where you and your assistants put in prison and then comes the mercenary and trying to kill you.( It's easier to understand where it was exactly) Problem: I Have given the task to kill one brow. What would go in his room should pass, as the guard does not let. I say kill him on the next device. He tells me to go to a bar. I go to a bar talking to a woman that stands between two pigs. She gave me the job. I went to the medical facilities there to talk with some sort of drug they gave me an appointment. I went alone leaving his comrades behind, including the SOLO mode, approach the door, and they started swearing that I'm not alone. And I've tried, where comrades did not take, does not work to open the door. How do I open it??? ------ I know that there are codes for the game, can somebody tell me how to use the code teleport??? -----

b
banDOS 12.01.20

|V|L|A|D|I|M|I|R|
through the window you select get all. And go to the door alone and everything will be OK!

|
|V|L|A|D|I|M|I|R| 12.01.20

Sure! Thank you. (As I had not guessed.)

M
Maksim Latypov 12.01.20

Vladrac
Ten years later, I finally found the person that I love more than his own girl!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, WHOEVER YOU ARE, WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!! CENTURY YOU HAPPINESS AND MORE DOUGH!!!!!

d
doctorZULU 16.11.22

Vladrac Is
it the only way to solve it?)

d
doctorZULU 16.11.22

Maxim Latypov
Don't show the girl