3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lavrenti 12.01.20 03:38 pm

Endless introductory splash screen with the characters (Grand Theft Auto 4)

are infinite the opening splash screen ( the characters ) what to do ???
32 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boris47 12.01.20

anyways if you tampered with the line in commandline.txt -availablevidmem make it to 3!!!And so I do not know!

j
just_think72 12.01.20

1) a Pirate or a license?
2) When exactly is download infinite: at the beginning of a new game or load a save?
3) What patch you got?

l
lavrenti 12.01.20

pirates ) at the start of a new game )) patch don't know )

S
Sixise 12.01.20

Most likely you have a corrupted disk, files corrupted, etc

X
Xakker_1066 12.01.20

Apparently the game is cut I know pirates at the end of installation is unpacking the game here so not fully unpacked

E
EvgeN 1137 12.01.20

try to reinstall the game

N
N1KO 12.01.20

I had this, in itself, was gone. After installing Windows 7, I forgot about all the problems.

A
AxeLite 12.01.20

In the description of the first or second patch included a paragraph about the correction of looping of the load that occurred for some users.

Propatch the game in General.
Patches out of order should be put, and only the last. The last - 1.0.0.4

g
gflpower 12.01.20

Set Litsuhu (16GB), cut a file check and a disk check, reinstalled GWFL with orig. Disk and Rockstar Club. Start the game, play it, create an offline profile and click LOGIN.. Then I went to download, somewhere after 4-6 screensavers sound disappears, a pictures on go! So on indefinitely. Who knows what's going on? I'm not a newbie started playing GTA4 since December 2008. With the game all done. Mods, cracks, and so forth put. Help pliz! Here Asya: 931034.

A
AxeLite 12.01.20

Patch

g
gflpower 12.01.20

I endlessly obsess saver and the game does not load at all. Saver Toko for each other... and everything in it)) put the Patch.. did not help =(
GUYS, help..

J
Jarro 12.01.20

Val you have mega-super-duper weak comp ) Hardwr in the Studio !

S
Slash13 12.01.20

2 Jarro And I also have mega-super-duper weak comp??? :((((( I also have a glitch climbs!! All the advice in the shuffle! I'm not arguing the case and in iron those who have this error, but obviously not in his weakness.

The question is relevant! Who will help with the decision? I would be very grateful!

S
Slash13 12.01.20

what?

A
AxeLite 12.01.20

The description is almost the very first patch was for Fixing endless loading for some users.

F
FaUsT.Evil 12.01.20

the exact same problem and the system is far from weak

E
Eskaton 12.01.20

Tell me what the problem is: there are two ways of 1C, 8, and 6 GB. When you first install it hung for about 1/5 when he began to put the second time, continued from the place where the last time happened to fail. But again on 2/5 froze up again.. And so 5-6 times, eventually installed. On discs was not the RGSC and GFWL, I installed them separately. Then he began to roll patches: 1011 1021 1031 1004. Then noDvd for 1004.

Now the actual question start to appear logo R*, appears the main menu, click play, starts the movie: a slideshow of drawn characters that lasts forever! Not hovering, but not stopping. Activity hard is not observed. Exit viola the tab comes out. The task Manager flashes and overlaps.

What's the problem?
Wine XP SP3 registry

k
k1slim 12.01.20

First- obris got shitty,very
Secondly - not necessarily(Even not necessary)to put in order all the patches,just one

M
MC_Black 12.01.20

Have, this is zadrozna garbage I have a friend that was I dunno how he did it, although it is a common problem, try Google posure.

E
Eskaton 12.01.20

Thank you, k1slim, what other imagery walk through the network?