3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Bondarenko 1 12.01.20 05:54 pm

The game crashes in the video after Derek's murder-executioner (Nioh)

As soon as this bald gentleman promises me to demonstrate the power of the gems the game freezes and stops working. That's the whole problem. And another PG system is not able to read. In the title, less than 80 characters, including spaces, and she says to me"Error! The title is longer than 120 characters
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diablonos 12.01.20

Alexei Bondarenko 1
Try to run in compatibility mode with Win7.
I have so vyletela flight at the last boss. Can help and on the ground.

A
Aleksey Bondarenko 1 12.01.20

Diablonos
thanks, but it seems to be the problem of the computer. Video sequences I missed, but in training when shooting the flight - it is just lovely. In the course of, my PC does not pull bright effects used in the game. It's a shame, because in sciro normally played

l
legusor 12.01.20

Alexei Bondarenko 1
no, there is in the game some bullshit. I have when the game just came out, the pirates also flew, and then I immediately found the solution, but don't remember what. played on win 7x64 windows. the iron is pulled at the maximum recommended 3200х1800.
the license is also there, but I did not run.
somewhere to write off the antivirus somewhere – fully update Windows and the wood, someone says to deliver work with win7, but the problem there is not in it.
unable to experiment to try to put the game graphics on low, disable anti-aliasing and vsync, and don't use the overlay type RTSS, AIDA, FRAPS, FPS monitor, and the like.
I think the decision should be in the steam discussions:
стеамhttps://steamcommunity.com/app/485510/discussions/

A

Diablonos
thanks, but not helped.

A

legusor
and so all lower limit settings, at least these 2 things I circled, but now in the murder of the first soldier on the beach of Nipponia throws.

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 12.01.20

Alexei Bondarenko 1
I have exactly the same problem because avast was installed if it is you, then turn it off.

A

Vladimiralexandrov366
thank you very much, it kinda helped. I loaded a save, killed the soldier (immediately after landing, after training), then started a new game and completed the prologue and training...Everything is fine, not counting the jumping frame rate. There used to be a fixed 20. And then a loading screen dragon - flight. But still, the problem is actually solved, thank you very much