3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LexHaze3.0 12.01.20 05:54 pm

Why wear masks? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

I do not fully understand how the investigation, namely, why the need for masks.
I wore a mask, killed and robbed the wagon, but there was a witness who got away. In the end, the city's garbage I'm down, even kill and Rob I was wearing a mask. What is this mask?
10 Comments
Sort by:
H
Henry Ford 12.01.20

LexHaze3.0
That you will create 20 of the same, the situation will not change)))
Just need time to get off the crime scene, the mask is needed so that the witness did not see the face, the lawyers also do not care, they are the signs of a draw than artists.

S
StarOfDeath 12.01.20

LexHaze3.0
Explain with an example:
1)Without a mask you're killing a courtesan, tack and witness knocks to lawyers. They ride to the crime scene, and if you don't sloupok you do not find there. For your head, and the villagers treat you like cisgendered white shit in Europe.
2)With the mask you're killing a courtesan, tack and witness knocks to lawyers. They ride to the crime scene, and if you can't find it, for you have award was not assigned, because I do not know who you are. And it turns out like and did something bad, and you all loved (aka Shevtsov).

A
Ayaz Gadzhiev 12.01.20

StarOfDeath

Perfect explanation does not exist) krasava)

L
LexHaze3.0 12.01.20

StarOfDeath
Thank you for such a clear pesnya. You helped me slowpoke, save a lot of time and nerves)))

-
-zotik- 12.01.20

well, I think this makeup since I arrived by train at some town in a mask and banged on the stealth guard and was written by Arthur Morgan wanted that stupid because to me the mask of the executioner was

J
JockerSS 12.01.20

I accidentally stole a train, Shooting at birds raised so much anxiety that I had to go to extreme measures=). Behind me ran the floor map, but then personal Express =).
Of course have to wear a mask, before the shooting I thought of it =)

T
Tanc2021 12.01.20

a beard shave and help mask

c
callmegod 12.01.20

The artist spent on the ship, there was a fight. On eyes did not come across. As a result: In search of Arthur Morgan. Yes, the mask and the Rob run away, the same, almost always. Logic I never found.

S
Sanek1971 12.01.20

However, in their opinion the logic is still there, I just dumped the scene and decided whether the hat to change that, whether a suit, I do not remember, and this inscription is about the search immediately disappeared, although at first the inscription was slowly dying away, we must campaign immediately to change clothes and the horse, shave, XS, strange theme with masks

C
Crosse10 12.06.22

I noticed that the mask works better than the bandana. Tested on the theft of jiliks and horses. Dressed in advance
With a bandana they write wanted by Arthur Morgan and witnesses appear. In the mask, nothing at all, they don’t even become witnesses.
There were three people and no one burned, they just started shooting (two from the dzhilik, and one ran past on a horse)
In the city, you don’t look like a test with a mask for a long time, as soon as the lawyer sees the mask on Arthur, he will make a warning, like take off the mask, don’t hide your face, and no matter how far you move away, an investigation will immediately begin, but when they run outside the wanted zone, they stop and don’t even have a clue who it was
For fun, I tried another such chip. In the mask, I caught an NPC in the city, loaded it on a horse and drove it into the forest. Yes, there was an investigation and they tried to kill, but they did not give a reward. I then released this NPC and took off the mask, robbed him, he did not become a witness
Use a mask, not a bandana