3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JolyMau5 12.01.20 08:51 pm

Legendary bear (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Died during a fight with this bear after the quest with Hosea, the map marker is crossed out. Managed to do 3-4 missions, slept a lot, but a second chance for murder and was not given. I finally blew the opportunity to kill him?
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 12.01.20

JolyMau5
Also had that once, Arthur kills a bear in the melee, at the same time a bear kills Arthur, after a reboot the carcass of a bear , esstessno, mute, mark on the map crossed out, hides the hunter is not present, too, because it has not been removed from the slain bear. Waited, walked-wandered around, went-came, fulfilled the mission - no bear. It turns out that the ability to kill and skin a bear and make him a unique clothing in this situation lost navsegda, and normal game means is not treated. You can try to spawn the bear trainer, which in a network a lot, or spawn in your inventory skins game save editor. Something like that yet.

D
Dogmit 12.01.20

JolyMau5
restart the mission and all or checkpoints or saves

S
Sanek1971 12.01.20

Muskrat
The skin of a bear with a machine gun from the hunter appears if you didn't, go immediately to the hunter, with the legendary can never bother, extinguish them, though dynamite, lose skins as you like,counts in fact only killing this beast hides if they lost, still the hunter will be just you money with this will not have all things and amulets will be open for crafting you don't care. The beast struck out, so the murder count, check the hunter or the buyer if the amulet of the bear and so on through the list))

D
DemanShu 12.01.20

Dogma
hunting for legendary not through the mission takes place, and in free play

V
Vyxyxol 12.01.20

Sanek1971
I know about this, thanks, but you did not read my comment. Skin appears the hunter only if you skin a bear, and then for some reason in the process of its delivery to die. In the described case, the skin is not removed, because the player's character and the bear died at the same time, and after restarting, the bear is no longer in his place, and the icon is crossed out. Estessno craft hats and other things unavailable because of the skin and claw no, because to obtain them you need to skin (not just kill) the bear.