3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demigod80 14.01.20 01:46 am

Offer your abilities (Prototype)

Write about the gifts you would like to see in the game.
146 Comments
Sort by:
E
EAS1985 14.01.20

Glaive like in Dark sector Tenno'e ;)

S
Stalnoy Bratok 14.01.20

Devil arm in Devil may cry 4.

S
Stalnoy Bratok 14.01.20

Wings out of his back.

v
vsem76 14.01.20

hunting in the infected turn in all to subdue them

F
Fekamaster 14.01.20

Because Alex after eating voeenye or any passerby can turn into him.
Why not do the same with an infected of course he would not be able to acquire abilities of the infected but just look like them. It would be fun.

H
HemiG 14.01.20

As an option reap tentacle from the back clinging Werth and with their help, their kommunizdit. Or to get out of a helicopter, sit on a rocket and a tentacle to get a button of its launch in my opinion this is the JET la-PARCOUR.

s
simsalex 14.01.20

I wanted to make wings and fly to the sun!!!!!!!!

I
IRONHADE 14.01.20

hand-chainsaw!

G
GunslinGa_MZ 14.01.20

So he could throw sulphuric acid)
Hand chainsaw is cool.

r
reasp 14.01.20

Fly like Hancock

S
Shedou 14.01.20

ass like Jennifer Popez

e
eX_boY 14.01.20

telekinesis, pirokinez, teleportacia, stop time, and the expansion of the plot would be cool putishestvie in time,fly, and control the elements water fire earth and air, and all that he has . now that would've been cool.......

S
Stalnoy Bratok 14.01.20

eX_boY
O_o, Nehru you have queries.

[
[Alex Merser] 14.01.20

I would like wings?? Yeah, to get armor, sword and wings, jump from 2nd floor and say that the Americans I'm a black angel, fear me. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I Guess it would be scary, especially them. And so would Alex Mercer, some sort of friend virus and the iron hand, he would have been Prince of Persia 2008

S
Shedou 14.01.20

want the cock 3 meters that would be cool to have a super soldier

v
vasek997 14.01.20

ShadowEternity, it was an incredibly clever idea, but I would personally such misery in the Prototype would not.

I wish Alex had not one blade, but two. This is the first. Secondly that he might become a hunter (even the Leader). And so the game could slow down time (such as in Mirror's Edge just a little longer). That's basically all.

m
morronel 14.01.20

And that the game could slow down time
and the slowing of time, and so it is!!! because R and the game slows down time. then when the slowdown ends the cherry-picking termoficare and then again only at the end of termoficare uberesh.
as for suggestions, then all cool but I would like more abilities. in the same style but MORE.

H
Hank Hill 14.01.20

I would like to fly longer.

19prototype94 14.01.20

1. slow time
2. telekinesis
3. people management
4. hand-chainsaw

K
K.e.k.s 14.01.20

ass like Jennifer Popez
Alex? :D