3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nadoedala 14.01.20 02:05 am

Armor of Phobos (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Tell me does the game legendary horses, in addition to those that sell for helixi, and where to find them (to buy or to get for the quest).
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
solo837 14.01.20

Nadoedala
No. At least I have not met. Sold at the blacksmith. Bought 14 horses, no longer sold, nor in one city did not meet any more.

g
gargarot 14.01.20

I had the flaming horse of origin, do not know where the truth

B
Bobrik0903 14.01.20

they like only the helix or from the coffers of the merchant for Arylakh(or something like this)

N
Nadoedala 14.01.20

Bobrik0903
For me these oriakhi the same shit at the merchant drops out, I still foolishly bought a map of the location of these oriekhov opened for them a bunch of amphorae and anything legendary is not dropped, a pair of purple things and some conventional weapons, don't waste your money and time running around all of Greece to their collecting ((

g
geimer7777 14.01.20

Also dropped a flaming horse, I suspect that I play the entire set of weapon and armor racked into the Fire, burned loads of enemies campaign.
http://prntscr.com/l4tauu

g
gargarot 14.01.20

geimer7777
Maybe you're right, I started again, sword that fire, in the end, this horse grapnels with some beach mercenary.

N
Nadoedala 14.01.20

In the gourmet guide is written that a fiery horse for the murder of Exce legends or whatever it is is definitely not remember, in short, to be the mercenary that 50go level. Other legendary horses only hike the purchase for helixi well, or randomno falling out of the amphoras from a dealer. I dropped a Pegasus for example

I
Ilya Lyapin 14.01.20

the first trader bought a unicorn

a
alex.spencer.3576 14.01.20

Me to the flaming horse over the last mercenary was given.

g
geimer7777 14.01.20

gargarot
Yes exactly dropped from LVL 50 which was in first place at the mercenaries, he came to the batch and got kicked, I noticed that I had killed when I was told that you killed the Cultist kill )))

D
DEDGAMER 14.01.20

I would like to know does anyone on Phobos,with weapons and armor more or less clear where to get it,but what about the appearance of Phobos?
The blacksmith happened to buy only 8 types of where to take others?Or from legendary boxes only you can take?As such,I've already got the theme for the ship,or orichalcum?

T
Tensero 14.01.20

For the cultists it seems fire give

C
Chestir 14.01.20

Tenzero
mine is in the first rank of a mercenary... I then fire fell... play on the PS4 may th confusing

N
Nadoedala 14.01.20

DEDGAMER
Will give fire after the murder exekia legend other legendary in the game itself no only or buy in the store or at the dealer for orichalcea will be sold (there once a week on Tuesday changing the product) or randomno of amphorae fall, there's a black unicorn, Pegasus and Spartan rebel, and in the game, two epic (purple) buy two blacksmiths, a unicorn and toothfish (common spotted), and all the while, maybe then add another. I've been a Pegasus fell from a dealer for example

Pegasus, Toothfish and Edinorog:
Spoiler

th=780

D
DEDGAMER 14.01.20

Nadoedala
Thank you,Unicorn and Toothfish there,ride Toothfish now,but still somehow skudnenko compared to Origins.

p
prajso 14.01.20

The horse is given for achievement 1 character rank

D
Dako7 14.01.20

What sled Yubiki namutili in Origins you and the horses and camels from rare to legendary, I like about 5-7 creatures, along with the sets went on. And then one of fire and all? Well Pegasus but he still must pay. Hmm.

N
Nadoedala 14.01.20

Dako7
In the game, only the legendary fire, and Yes, the rest only...
Spoiler