3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 17.09.19 06:42 pm

What car is better (what to buy)? (Need for Speed: Underground)

Gentlemen, please share your impressions, what of the machines (the ones that you can buy) better. And it is not clear in the purchase che and how. And sweating trying every no-Ho-CA. While I travel a Subaru Impreza, like normal. But there's still all sorts of Mazda's and Honda's. Tell anyone what went on.
280 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diamon 17.09.19

From the beginning I went to the Honda civic, and then began to ride on the Hyundai Tiburon, and now think to change to a Nissan 240.

R
Remix 17.09.19

Acura RSX, Miata, these cars in my opinion nimble in the turns => easy from them to enter into them. Although to each his own nravitstsa and not worth arguing about it.

E
Eugene 17.09.19

I have for the entire game were three cars:
1)Honda Civic
2)Mitsubishi Eclipse
3)Nissan Skyline

A
Andrey 17.09.19

In the beginning take the Honda Civic...

Subarik Impreza is best for drifting...

The best car is the Nissan Skyline I think so....I have a neighbor 2 weeks ago the same pooling from Japan drove, I gave the circle Vokrug home to do...Great machine...:)) When I told him the game he showed just Oheating from the colors and vinyl..

888 17.09.19

SUBARU and Nissan Skyline

X
Xtreme 17.09.19

Take Acuru RZX

S
Stakan 17.09.19

First Honda,and the second Heyday.
Respect !!!

P
PlayGround.ru 17.09.19

In the beginning took a Mazda Miata, up to 50 stages, then moved on Acura RSX, up to 80, and then by Nissan Skyline. Now stuck on 103.

s
stas 17.09.19

Honda S2000 and Nissan Skyline GTR

P
PlayGround.ru 17.09.19

To 103 of the mission went to the 206-th, after three hours of continuous driving in 103 missions (the best achievement - the first after six rounds) was replaced on the RX-7 (characteristics \gas\ and \speed\ better) and passed on the second attempt. Advise to carefully consider the choice of unique upgrades engine (they offer three times for the entire game) then to not be excruciatingly painful. Tried Skyline - absolutely did not like (trough on wheels). No more machines were kept.

S
SERB 17.09.19

You can ride to all the main pump normally .

123 17.09.19

Pego rylet vcy game na ne` proshel

P
PlayGround.ru 17.09.19

The Mazda Miata is a good drift!!!

m
mar0der 17.09.19

Hi, what is there to argue th cooler?! take the 350Z a lap best of 3, watch best time... then Golf watch the time and it turns out that on Golf 5s is faster then the RX-7's still time for a couple of seconds will be reduced... on the 350Z to gain points good through drifts and it is better for the RX-7.

P
PlayGround.ru 17.09.19

and to advise of the cars can TOYOTA CELICA

M
Maf 17.09.19

Skyline --- the fastest for acceleration and max speed, but the controls are shit-- hard cornering
The Honda S2000 is a good max speed cornering is average acceleration the average
Mazda RX7 ----- acceleration is great , the speed is so-so, but control is the best
think for yourself

P
PlayGround.ru 17.09.19

The best car in the game c the 3rd level of upgrades that Eclipse is the only car not like the others. Management best - a pity power is sometimes curbs in the way. Speed above the current Nissan'a Skyline.

M
MasterMind 17.09.19

The first time was held at:
1. Neon
2. Focus
The second time:
1. Golf
2. Focus
3. RX-7
RX-7 is cool for Drag fits... managed to 351 mph to raskazyvajut.

P
PlayGround.ru 17.09.19

YO!!! 1)Supra
2)Eclipse
3)VW golf

M
Maf 17.09.19

You can argue long, but it's easier to read the Underground FAQ on the right in the cheats section and you will learn the characteristics of wheelbarrows