3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__Troyn__ 14.01.20 05:33 pm

Higher power galaxy (Half-Life 2)

Who cares, he ever wonder who is Gman and talked with advisors...of course it is impossible to say that Gman is the one who can in a second destroy anything and anyone, because of the advisors we know very little...I will continue to wait for the game...maybe there we will find the answers...
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bog13zzz 14.01.20

I hope a higher power in the galaxy will help Gabe to release half-life 3, then we learn more about who the Gman is

k
kavinant007 14.01.20

GMAN is like Lucifer, a simple servant of Satan (in our case just the Supreme being), he helps Gordon for victory against the Alliance, although it is clear that people do not win this battle and these higher beings just want to see a spectacular battle run

G
Glock11 14.01.20

I think that's obvious by the numerous facts that Ha-Myung is a thinly disguised representative of some powerful race of observers who carefully guides the events on Earth and in this race, but he tries to stay in the shadows.

But still I have a theory: what if the Empire Harvester is not so homogeneous as we think? What if it has some warring factions - those same Advisers? Then the Gee-men can be remote-controlled proekcia one of these advisors. What? In the first part of Gordon Freeman sent Gee-man, destroys Nihilanth - enemy of the Alliance. The crystal that sprovatsirovat resonance cascade brought it Gee-man. Thus he actually clears Xen, so the Alliance can directly invade the Earth.
And in the future Gee-man uses it already to organize on had occupied the Alliance and , say, given to the management of those of the clans of Advisers, with which the MENA clan Gee knife, revalyutsiyu. Poluchaetsya who is to blame for the oversight of the captured territory? Political enemies Gee-man. And he sort of innocent - it's the people themselves buzyat, better assign me to a post of the namesnik, I'm alive with a riot will understand...

C
Chelovek_bez_sovesti 14.01.20

Glock11
And it is possible that he is a thinly disguised representative of a hostile Alliance in the state. And all this help the Alliance to invade the Land due to the fact that only Earth is the state N can strike at the Combine.

B
Bars Otto 14.01.20

Gman is just a move of developers to make the game more mysterious, to interest and intrigue the player. No more. Developed not thought through the character, they weren't doing him any purpose, they just added it to the game to diversify the gameplay.