3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SavvyZOR 14.01.20 05:35 pm

Ban/Unbanning on server (Minecraft)

Request for ban drawn up as follows:

1. Your nickname on the server
2. The nickname of the offender
3. Screenshots (at Least two)
4. What is a violation.

Request for unbanning compiled in the following way:

1. Your nickname on the server
2. Nick the administrator/moderator who blocked you.
3. The reason you have been blocked.
4. Screenshots or other proof of innocence.

Rules:

1. Not to flood.
2. If you have more than two screenshots, please hide them under spoiler.
81 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doctor79_1 14.01.20

Slaughter84
Everything cleaned. and player ban makes no sense as it no longer plays.

B
BenziLLLa 14.01.20

1. BenziLLLa
2. cotcot33, Kobra

4. Insults, mate

S
Serezha Perevoschikov 14.01.20

SeReNyA
evgalt

Mothers have long been insults everyone on the server!

h
hanklab 14.01.20

BenziLLLa
Muta will be spelled out as they are online
Serge Perevoshchikov
Banned 2 days for the systematic Mat. All very tired of this player. now, no Matov, only bans.
PS And not X-ray if it's on the screen in the upper left corner of the case?

E
Evgeniy Altuhov 14.01.20

evgalt
serenya
Playing with icream, screenshots right from his monitor

c
cotcot33 14.01.20

Serge Perevoshchikov
throw a link to cheats

E
Evgeniy Altuhov 14.01.20

Suggest modders URGENTLY to be examined for the presence of the syndrome cerebral palsy, I have not even chat there, and ban me for 3 days for the mats, and I even personal ESPECIALLY have MATS you don'T WRITE. In General, modernization Vadik, throw me proof with time and with my Mat.

V
Vadim99808 14.01.20

Yevgeniy Altukhov
Not matter you say?)) Maybe you're on cerebral palsy need to take the test?))

S
Serezha Perevoschikov 14.01.20

hanklab
I have already deleted x-ray if anything

S
SavvyZOR 14.01.20

Serge Perevoshchikov
wow!

E
Evgeniy Altuhov 14.01.20

Vadim99808
In short, everything is clear with your to I even these mats are not insulted. And by the way what the fuck has he even me just to ignore and not sent when someone PGDATA complained that he in PM materyatsya and insulted, he replied that he can do nothing, let the rolls just ignore.

And by the way why the earring is still not banned, what's the difference removed he cheats or not, I can also Sedna dig so exream and tomorrow when I slept just remove the cheats. So pliz give him a ban under the rules of the server, and screenshot proof here that he is banned

c
cotcot33 14.01.20

Vadim99808
where are the screenshots where I was grifell and mother?
And Yes ,please explain ,what is the fretboard,just apparently is building on nezapravlenny site.

V
Vadim99808 14.01.20

cotcot33
Seen the screenshot with mats in BOS, right? Well, the cobblestones were just put to you, the building right next to the Privat is considered a malicious action, given your frequent adekvatnoe behavior was issued a ban for 5 days. The question is closed. A demotion will not.

V
Vadim99808 14.01.20

Yevgeniy Altukhov wrote:
In short, everything is clear with your to I even these mats are not insulted. And by the way what the fuck has he even me just to ignore and not sent when someone PGDATA complained that he in PM materyatsya and insulted, he replied that he can do nothing, let the rolls just ignore.
Have a screen, on the screen except mats and even a flood in the Ls. The question is closed. A demotion will not.

h
hanklab 14.01.20

cotcot33
Yevgeniy Altukhov
where are the screenshots
Don't have to.
Any claim from you two no longer accepted.
Mate in General chat you will be punished with ban without any discussion.
You so tuned your behavior against all the players and administration which are just one step away from a permanent ban.

E
Evgeniy Altuhov 14.01.20

hanklab
You permachem scare your grandma, your server anyone nafig not surrendered.
Vadim99808
ahh, but how close is considered sabotage? But if a bit further to build? To destroy random blocks and not to put it even allowed? But if I'm a little further theprivacy his house, the blocks between me and the island will become invulnerable? You're all in my head strictly represent the definition of geperste? I understand the move to adjust the rules for themselves on this server is normal.

E
Evgeniy Altuhov 14.01.20

Vadim99808
And by the way, where are you saw there a request to remove the ban? Your brain adjusts to read the text under your wishes? Why would you fill your text with unnecessary info?

E
Evgeniy Altuhov 14.01.20

I forgot to mention, I'm still waiting for the ban earrings, with a matching screen me here

E
Evgeniy Altuhov 14.01.20

Wait a second, what's that Cobra on the screen in the top left corner, eh? Surely Xray? Ahh, now I understand why he is in the dark without potions dug the strange tunnels. So I've been waiting 2 screenshot bans - Cobra and earrings.

S
Slaughter84 14.01.20

Yevgeniy Altukhov

Spoiler