3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SavvyZOR 14.01.20 05:35 pm

Ban/Unbanning on server (Minecraft)

Request for ban drawn up as follows:

1. Your nickname on the server
2. The nickname of the offender
3. Screenshots (at Least two)
4. What is a violation.

Request for unbanning compiled in the following way:

1. Your nickname on the server
2. Nick the administrator/moderator who blocked you.
3. The reason you have been blocked.
4. Screenshots or other proof of innocence.

Rules:

1. Not to flood.
2. If you have more than two screenshots, please hide them under spoiler.
81 Comments
Sort by:
d
discam 14.01.20

1 RusProgr
2. BobmanLVGS
4 PR someone else's server

d
discam 14.01.20

1 RusProgr
2 michaticha
4 PR someone else's server

K
Kohlrausch . 14.01.20

1. kohelsrach
2. Enzo
3. 1.4, PR some sites likes throwing a referral link

S
SpeedMan123 14.01.20

I: SpeedMan
Moderator: valik35
Reason: X-Rau
My word: all digging to the bottom under level 11 to find diamonds.
Screenshots from valik35:

N
Niko_Riko 14.01.20

Banned in discorde, for sho is not clear. Nick in discorde nucocXpucToc

h
hanklab 14.01.20

for nick and banned

N
Niko_Riko 14.01.20

hanklab
ahahahahhahaha, and the fact that I'm a player of the server is shit?

h
hanklab 14.01.20

Absolutely. Nick in discorde has been banned.

N
Niko_Riko 14.01.20

hanklab
then it is clear why the administration's self-respect has

D
DH_XLopchiK 14.01.20

1. DH_XLopchiK
2. TNT_HLO
4. deception, threw into a pit, then another, and killed..

https://pp.userapi.com/c824504/v824504531/17dce3/vvLZjJ-ERHU.jpg

h
hanklab 14.01.20

And what exactly is broken? what is the essence of deception?
still looks like the usual pvp.

g
giror4 14.01.20

1. giror4 and SmetanaSasha
2. diranzul
3. 2.3 Not to use the symbols (in any way), recognized in Russia extremist or banned for any other reasons.
- Ban to 7 days. At relapse - an indefinite ban.
4. We built a house in the form of the male sexual organ. But the administrator or moderator , who plays under the nickname diranzul , it seemed that this is extremist activity in the vast server. We want to ask only evidence that the male sexual organ is prohibited by the symbols on the territory of R. F. If such evidence is not , we ask little: 1. Unbanning on server 2. Personal apology in our direction from the player nicknamed diranzul 3. As well as possible compensation for the whole day ban (at the moment). Thank you for your attention, waiting for soonest reply.

h
hanklab 14.01.20

....or banned for any other reasons.
denied. the server is a public place and the behavior here should be appropriate.

T
Tim Olegson 14.01.20

My nickname BolliDukeБыл banned half an hour ago , for the trap which caught the player TechNik, the rules of paragraph 2.10, please look into the situation, because the player himself is already half the server got all teleports and kills, believe their actions are justified, so to say an eye for an eye. The player also has committed actions of a similar nature in my address, namely, offered to return the stolen my things, in the end killed me Threesome in the room, which is periodically switched on and off pvp.

h
hanklab 14.01.20

Whatever the Techniques, it's not an excuse for violations of the rules

D
Diranzul 14.01.20

If you had committed a wrongful act contrary to the rules of the server, it is your right to document it and inform the server. Don't forget that in a game like minecraft, there are many development strategies and earnings. To cash in on the murder of unprotected players one of these strategies used by many players in the servers survival. Technician enjoy the fact that novice players do not use the existing server capacities to protect themselves. These include: Privat its territory, trading across plates, non-military clans, and so on. As it relates to the knowledge of the rules of the server. In this case, the Technician reported the trap into which he landed. As trap on our server is prohibited by section 2.10, and you created it, I gave you the ban in accordance with the rules, and the trap was removed. For your ignorance of the rules and the situation, I will reduce you ban to a day. Do not try to do something stupid. Wanted to punish the alleged offender and are caught in the ban.

s
sammyxd 14.01.20

1.SammyMachine
2.Savvy
4.Griparic, created a skeleton of ischitella, if he is under the potion of invisibility

h
hanklab 14.01.20

the location where write or at least the name of the Privat

H
H3nta1 14.01.20

The server right now works?
If so, can ip?

D
D1mak 11.05.22

1.Dimak
2.Dexanol
3.Screenshots
4. p.2.13 Cheating players (actions that bring significant harm). Without screenshots of the agreement and evidence of violation, nothing is returned.
- Confiscation and/or ban for 2 days.
I agreed with Dexanol for help, but instead he attacked and eventually threw me into the lava, the diamond armor (the whole set) burned out, the enchanted diamond pickaxe, diamond sword, gold coin, diamond, lapis lazuli, and a couple of enchanted bows + resources on trifles.