3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nevazhna10 14.01.20 05:42 pm

Flickering (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys sex games passed have not seen what it might be in other games such is not present ran a lot of games that eat a lot as the battles first.
https://my.mail.ru/mail/nevazhna10/video/_myvideo/5.html
6 Comments
Sort by:
n
nevazhna10 14.01.20

I corrected the error rolled some firewood to version 399.07 and all the rules became

A
Assassins11148 14.01.20

nevazhna10
Helped me easy check and repair game cache. Besides, I have visual issues were more serious. Disappeared entire house (and the people in the houses to be seen, and the house itself is not). Or turned into an analogue of ferrofluids. At the approach to the house was a black shapeless something

A
Aleksandr Maslovich 14.01.20

Vidyuhi how many degrees are granted?

S
Sivka-pro 14.01.20

nevazhna10
Look, I can tell you to run clean reinstallation" of drivers in manual mode(manual) using GeForce Experience. There put a tick in the process of installing drivers perform clean install" and the driver download from the official website of NVIDIA. Helped me, though not 100%. but the flickering is almost gone, at least not as much catches the eye! This is the case in the new drivers that they put the RTX support for new graphics cards. Or really roll the drivers to previous versions, which were all normal.

S
Sivka-pro 14.01.20

Alexander Maslovich
The video also shows the 64-67град With, that's fine; not because of overheating and not because of trolling - pass frame no.

A
Aleksandr Maslovich 14.01.20

My fried and given those quirks. And then tatute.Sivka-pro