3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Uhtred 18.01.20 12:09 am

New residents in Sanctuary hills (Fallout 4)

Good day to all,

Question - how to attract new inhabitants in this settlement? The entire infrastructure is built (beacons for the recruitment, accommodation/sleeps, merchants, bar, defence, etc.), but the number of inhabitants has stopped growing..
Sleeps 30, residents of 20 and is no longer growing. Resources (water, food, energy) enough.
To relocate settlers from other places in the sh and in the list of possible settlements is not illuminated.
Limit of buildings is not achieved.
There is some kind of limit on the number of residents, or can somehow solve everything?
PS. asylum 88 residents already 28, and all the new ones..
3 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 18.01.20

Uhtred
The game has a limit on settlers, if not mistaken 10 employees + 1 for each level of charisma, well, there is still a level of comfort/happiness also seems to be affected. In short, there are mods to disable this limit, look.

U
Uhtred 18.01.20

Vladimiralexandrov366
Hmm.. well basically it is logical.. Charisma 8, level of comfort in the sh 85-89; just don't understand why in a shelter number of residents is growing (I have them in other villages relocated, and then 30 passed would :)

Thanks for the advice, I will look fashion.

B
Basil44 18.01.20

Uhtred wrote:
To relocate settlers from other places in the sh and in the list of possible settlements is not illuminated
put the dress Agatha (+3 to charisma), eat grape mentati (+5 to charisma), and returned to the drug's effect send to 28, settlers in Sanctuary.

and so I, without any mods to 39 settlers chased https://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/malovato_poselentsev-981016/#comment-18361759