3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DANger B.I.G. 18.01.20 12:56 am

Who/where to sell trophies (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Maybe the answer was already, but I have not found. Do not delete the topic please.
Tell me who in the game you can sell the trophies for vedmachi orders? Not for nothing how do you suggest all the traders, and for their real value...
About this place I know:

http://s017.radikal.ru/i439/1506/5c/511d90849c69.jpg

Once talked with him, sold him a dozen trophies. and he ran out of money. I think I'll come back later. And to return it to me does not want to talk...no Stupid actions. In the inventory two dozen trophies, carried weight because it suffers greatly, anyway they are useless no one duplicates another bonus(( And to sell for a song - sorry. Please tell me how to be? I have a bug or is there someone else to whom you can sell everything for a decent amount?
35 Comments
Sort by:
P
Padshiy Cheshir 18.01.20

The norms of these things apart from him who is high and buy - the Alchemists but herbalists. The ingredients are all the same.

d
dimon-alfa 18.01.20

DANger B. I. G.
meditate near it and the bug will be

G
GrYnT101 18.01.20

DANger B. I. G.
Where did you get the money, and in the Coca of difficulty are you playing?

I have for example 34, only 7 thousand

N
Nemezis 18.01.20

I have these trophies sell for pennies. And so the dough even choke.

P
Padshiy Cheshir 18.01.20

GrYnT101
Well, there is mod that sellers had more money, right? So. Well, that is possible for them all to push: For example, items for crafting, there, eyes, blood, everything, or you can swim and look for pearls. A lot of options, but sales of the equipment can be sold. And look at the map - NOT a SINGLE ISSUE, i.e. it was everywhere.

D
DANger B.I.G. 18.01.20

GrYnT101
The fact that the game I spent 90 hours. And there are many question marks from the junk/weak and the ingredients that I sell and sell.

The Fallen Cheshire
I have no mods...

The most annoying is the fact that a lot of money,and not on that of tritium((

M
MKUltra 18.01.20

GrYnT101
Can really earn money by selling trash( to 20 level, you can find swords and armor for 1000 CZK for the sold thing, if you make all locations). I have 25 thousand on the 23rd level, this is assuming that I have a lot of expensive things are just thrown, because laziness with them to hang on to merchants. And ha Skellige, I gathered the marks only on land but on sea more than 100 abandoned, because they believe nonsense to collect it then throw it away. And I'm sure that by the end of the game even a quarter of the amount not spent, they do not what to spend. Plus for victory in quinte give 4500

PS. Trophies are just thrown away, because first of all problems with no money, second of all only 3 trophies effect, pretty mediocre(+5% experience per death blow! This is ridiculous, considering that for most of the opponents are given 2hr. +10% to TruBrite limb generally gives nothing, except entertainment)

D
DANger B.I.G. 18.01.20

dimon-alfa
Came to him intending to meditate... And didn't have to speak, I told him a dozen trophies fixed (at COOL prices). Weird. Up to this level from 20 th to 30 th went to him from time to time - he was silent.

J
JolyMau5 18.01.20

The King Of The World
There are 4 trophy.
Trophy succubus
There is a modifier tied to the money.
Given a contract for the succubus.
Even if we let him go. (As I did)

D
Dakota 18.01.20

And I have a campaign bug, we can throw out and not to sell 2 of the trophy in your inventory.

G
GrYnT101 18.01.20

DANger B. I. G.
Play on 3 difficulty levels and all the time was where to put the money so I think if you play on medium or easy does not need the money or what ?

v
vzglydizugla 18.01.20

And I feel sorry for relic equipment to sell, but the bag space PPC no(
PS I want a chest somewhere. (well, it was possible lair for a witch to do)

s
saa0891 18.01.20

Why so many trophies you give the same bonuses,in the second part of this was much better,there is every trophy give completely different bonuses.

J
JolyMau5 18.01.20

Dаkоtа
Because they have orders to finish.

D
Dakota 18.01.20

Kolkatan
Orders all done, at least the ones that were taken.
But left how much these trophies akimi and Wyvern take up space or throw not to sell. May have accidentally took it, not to order, just ran into a monster and quest new not opened, I don't know, but it looks like a glitch.

D
Dakota 18.01.20

With the Wyvern understood, it turns out that in order the lost patrol I refused the money from neltharaku commander, and that malfunctions or I at the time was 2 trophy Wyverns because of what could also gluconate. And Akima XS may also was 2 when he passed the order.

G
GventPlayer 18.01.20

Guys on the complexity of the death at the moment level 22 and 82000 CZK.

No cheats and hacks all legit(patch to 1.05). for those who do not know what - small gidic :-)
we are interested in the following characters:
1)the alchemist of the town of Novigrad is located to the North-East Oxenford gates of Novigrad. There is still a cemetery next to it.

2)Trader bottles on the Gulf coast in the Western part of the city;

3)the Lender - under the sign of the merchant sits in the Eastern part, closer to the goal;

4)Banker Vim Vivaldi on the area of Novigrad

So, friends, did you know that the game has chest in which to put all my gear :-) That chest are the Alchemist and the Merchant-bum-butylochki :-). These gentlemen buy and sell ANY ITEMS AT THEIR REAL VALUE. Ie if you sold ramy Moon Blade Alchemist for 600 CZK, for the same number you had this blade back to buy. The same Butylochki. Things that you sold them will NOT DISAPPEAR. For example, I skrifter sets Cat and Bear, but the chase in Griffin. What did I do? Sold to the Alchemist on their value. Want to wear - will go and buy. Ie, the developers gave us 2 bottomless legal chest in the form of the Alchemist and the Homeless-Butylochka that store bought stuff and sell them for the same price I bought. SUPER.
Now on hocus pocus with legal mega-trade. The algorithm is as follows:
1) had accumulated in the inventory a bunch of stuff up to overload - we go to the Alchemist
2) buy him
-sapphire dust
-emerald dust
-amethyst dust
-diamond dust

press 2,2,1 ie exit and then go to his inventory and voila - the dust again, again buy. And so as long as he doesn't have a desired amount, such as 5,000 crowns
3)sell all the stuff, including Ernie swords and armor(you can if you want later to buy). Sell the skins of animals. In short eaten it. In the end we have as much money as it was(we just changed stuff for the precious dust), but now an empty inventory, because dust weighs a penny
4) sell the dust to the armorer on the area of Novigrad

he takes her even a little more expensive than we had taken from the Alchemist. If the armorer ran out of money - meditate 5 days. In General zadrochil. Ever!!! We sell dust at the same cost to the Homeless-butylochku. This buys him the bottle in a similar way to until it gets the desired amount, then sell him the dust.
5)vparivayut bottle at the pawnbroker bought the homeless price. If he loot is over, buy him Florey and continue to sell glassware. If there is no loot and florini, go-go(2,2,1) - in General sell him ALL of the bottles
6)go to the area to Vivaldi and change florene on crown
7)profit
that's how I raise 6-8 pieces per cycle.

B
Beringer 18.01.20

DANger B. I. G.
Save next to it and load. There will be happiness.

i
ilya1iz2 18.01.20

Dаkоtа
I also have one trophy not discarded and not sold(

R
Ramzes181276 18.01.20

GventPlayer
Well, you and dodgy tout! In a good way.