3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SDustRU 18.01.20 12:56 am

Constant crashes without error. (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

Tell me what to do,the game is pirates,sistemkam suitable PC,the crashes happen randomly in different places.
The cable will shorten,left,jump,then another as either.Sometimes on the same places.But more often accidentally.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 18.01.20

SDustRU
Delete the video driver during the installation of the new video driver, put a tick clean install, update the audio driver.
I tried to put lowest graphics settings except resolution?
Maybe something is stopping, close all unnecessary programs, turn off antivirus, disconnect all unnecessary USB.

D
Dogmit 18.01.20

SDustRU

Downloaded a pirate and want everything perfectly and has worked without problems? Pirates then and pirates that nobody guarantees stability of operation because the pirates are breaking the beta version of raw. Or humble yourself, or buy a license, which is constantly updated and various bugs fixed.

d
dilat 18.01.20

Dogma
Problems with his hand. He recently passed the pirates, any departure was not

g
gmh4589 18.01.20

dilat
It's not a guarantee, it could download other pirates

K
Kokoprime1991 18.01.20

And to tell you what hardware is not destiny? He twisted to see everything in FULL house and hopes to pull... Bro just do Settings medium, SHADOWS minimal, any blur at all off or do the min and you will have happiness. In graphic terms, nichrome will not lose. But the load will be removed. It Unreal 4, th you want... Let him will he all the resources of the computer vyzhret.

d
dilat 18.01.20

gmh4589
I was shaking repak from Hatab

S
SDustRU 18.01.20

Kokoprime1991
Settings and so average standing,I never in full do not put.
dilat
Identity thing sort of)

d
dilat 18.01.20

SDustRU
Try to update fire wood on vidyuhi, the Windows, reinstall the software that came with the game

K
Kokoprime1991 18.01.20

SDustRU
Yeah don't listen to people who advise you to REINSTALL Windows, charité 100%... Not really blind and can't add 2 and 2 ??? Not pulling the damn comp game you have. What not to do will not avail. Change iron.

S
SDustRU 18.01.20

Kokoprime1991
Does not pull?AMD 4GB video card,16GB operatives,percents(AMD) acceleration of 3.7 to 4.1.
He pulls harder game.(The Witcher 3,SW BF II on high go quiet,even glucotel Odyssey is now quite cheerfully on high runs)
And Windows I touch and will not,it is new)is Usually on the level shkolota

P. S so IMHO,this is purely a game issue,but here's the question
Since it is for 6 hours of the game,no escape.Yesterday, the trash was.

[
[Bear] 24.12.20

Dude, you shouldn't scold him. I have the same problem, the system of norms, r5 3600x, rtx 2070S, 16 GB
Randomly, after 20-30 minutes of playing, black textures begin to appear, as if 2D sprites begin to appear clumsily, first the footprints turn black, then fire or something else, then texture from the wind. As a result, a completely black screen can be straight at different viewing angles, I myself do not understand what kind of garbage. I thought overclocking vidyuhi, so I don't have it. Zadunvoltil, at first I thought it helped, but then such garbage appeared again, and sometimes it just crashes.