3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tuman31 18.01.20 01:10 am

Get rich or die (Red Dead Redemption 2)

In this topic, I ask all concerned to share their methods of enrichment.
I myself am only in 2020 started to learn online, the onions bought, but the animal does not go far. So, who has what, glitch, grind..or something else. Please do not hesitate.
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandr_Nem 18.01.20

nothing, sometimes with a party go to pokerati, well 1 gold every lift, but in General the point is not that one there is nothing to do in a party like that and not to buy

K
Kirill22092 18.01.20

tuman31
How I make gold:
1.In the early days of the game, didn't understand how to do it, the job gave a penny, but as it turned out, there are not money for completing jobs, but for the passage of time. Ie roughly speaking, take the job in the free session, podjetje to the marker where you want to ship anything and wait 15-30 seconds on the timer, then go to the marker. All you have in your pocket 0.3-0.4 gold. (Better to do it at first to earn faster on the first role, after buying role, you can forget about this method)
2.Yet along the way, don't forget to perform at least one daily task, if it is done within 28 days, the reward will increase 2.5 times, respectively, for one job you will get 0.5 gold. (If you received an increase of at least 2 times, then on the first point it is possible to forget)
3.Also, for every 5 levels you will be given a treasure map, where is the gold bar.
In order to quickly make level, I recommend in the settings of the controller to change the aiming mode to Free sight", so for each kill will give you +20XP. (It is better only on the PC do)
At the moment, using these tips, I earned about 86 ingots for 11 days.

How to earn dollars:
1. Buy the role of the collector and you will forget about problems with dollars, use this map https://jeanropke.github.io/RDR2CollectorsMap/
Only here a collection of coins worth $ 500, and with an interactive map, you will get a card (Yes, it takes a few hours) and you will earn about 3K
2. Buy the role of the dealer, it will also bring in good money, but only after a good pumping this role.
3. Play through the campaign mode online, they will get about 1K saved up.
4. The first 25 levels do not waste your money on clothes and other crap, buy better weapons and place it on the modifications which affect the stats.

This is my personal advice with them, I have no need for money.

t
tuman31 18.01.20

Kirill22092
Thanks for the advice, but every day to play is not possible. And what about the role of a bounty you say? I mostly play with a friend

K
Kirill22092 18.01.20

tuman31
Well, in this role you can earn gold, similar to tasks free session. But in the U.S. pay a penny, and the role itself is boring, but can be other norms.

P
PeaJI4eJI 18.01.20

tuman31
In the role of hunter, the - good headstock,gold and experience you can raise if you run a job on 10 legendary criminals,5 levels of difficulty,a total of 50 times to pass level 5 at least better than the two of us to pass,although as anyone.

t
tuman31 18.01.20

PeaJI4eJI
If you play a squad with a friend, the role is enough to have 1 or all party members?

M
MrGrave 18.01.20

tuman31
It is enough that the squad leader had a role. However, the experience for the role to only those who have that role is.