3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Midlight 18.01.20 01:20 am

Henselt: to kill or to leave (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

A very long time thinking about it. I think its existence is more easier life in the North (not counting Kaedven), the more such a dangerous person should not leave the throne... who knows what he might do in this position. What do you think?
117 Comments
Sort by:
s
stiks51 18.01.20

Oh him, he is full of sparkle conqueror, if only for him to wave, and not with their hands. Yes, and exceedingly pretentious - You wouldn't dare to kill me! I'm the king! but fuck it

M
Maklline66 18.01.20

As mentioned in the game, the murder of a criminal and the murder of the king are two completely different things. Yes, Henselt was a rare mood*com and rare bastard, but he is a strong king, at which Caden expand their territory and everything was chocolate. also we should not dismiss the fact that while only Henselt had a powerful enough army to hold back Nilfgaard.

M
Midlight 18.01.20

Maklline66, but he could send his powerful army to the nearby countries.

M
Maklline66 18.01.20

D-Generation
henselt in loc Muine said that the death of nearby countries not part of his plans, because it would break trade routes, which in turn would undermine the country's economy. All in the valley of Pantera - the one who owns it, he owns the North

v
vad231437 18.01.20

First, we need to think globally, not emotionally. Leave Henselta advantageous to preserve at least some balance in the game world. Yes, it curl but as a person. But a good man - not a profession. But a good king... Henselt - a good king. Moreover, in the case of king, the word good cannot and should not necessarily be synonymous with good.
Secondly, killing the king, we acknowledge that Summer won. And put yourself on a par with him. The question is, what are you in it played?
PS: don't go out of my head the phrase Geralt about Bianca She was lying. While she's no development received. Although, I still, of course, the game is not finished.

M
Midlight 18.01.20

Other countries do not need dominance Kaedwen.

J
John Lokk 18.01.20

Just like Harrowmont and Belém in Dragon age Origins. Belen was an asshole, but a good king.

But Henselta I had to kill Roche when passed the first time. First, it hanged all the soldiers Roche and raped Bianca, who slept with Geralt I have, and secondly he's attacking Geralt and tries to kill him, so everything is fair. Wanted to kill, but could not, at once in bushes? Get a knife in the ribs! And Geralt saves him in the camp of the murderers. Without it there would Henselta slaughtered.

PS especially fun when Geralt asks Summer and don't know who killed Henselta?, and Summers said, come on Geralt you know better than me.

P. P. S. Although Geralt doesn't want to get your hands dirty and Roche says that he is cold, but you can just step aside. And Bianca said that Henselt raped her, that's all, then Henselt admits that she screamed at him.

v
vad231437 18.01.20

John Lokk
What does not say? All she said. Geralt also Henselta openly asks about rape, there is a version of the question is. And can be Henselt telling the truth and Bianca is lying?

R
Runaa 18.01.20

D-Generation
And it depends which country are experiencing and what you want to get in the end, if you care about Temeria, for this country death Henselta best. If you care about what is happening around you, then do not matter what to do with the king. In this game there are no unambiguously good or bad decisions. Her love cannot be.

M
Midlight 18.01.20

I'm more worried about all the kingdoms of the North. For the balance.

R
Runaa 18.01.20

D-Generation
This game is impossible to do that all was well, you need to choose, as in life itself.
Balance will not be here - still, someone's going to stick.

J
John Lokk 18.01.20

vad231437
What's the point for her to lie? Well, judging by the translation it says that it was brought to him, she begged him, they laughed and let her go. And then Henselt says that still mocked her carefully. All good from killing Henselta no. The Council will still be held, all to spit on him. Even when Geralt told Radovid the truth that Roche has slammed Henselta, the twisting, but overall was cool. In General he's a really shitty king would be in my opinion. I wonder how this sequel will be served. And in the Summer if left alive it would be interesting to meet again.

M
Midlight 18.01.20

Runaa, I speak as an expert. :D Well, it means as close as possible to the balance. :)

R
Runaa 18.01.20

D-Generation
sound like an expert

Just stating a fact, if it was different it would not be the world of the Witcher, where the conversation about big or small evil.

Try to bring this situation to anyone or anything it was not necessary to sacrifice.

M
Maklline66 18.01.20

I'm more worried about all the kingdoms of the North. For the balance.
Other countries do not need dominance Kaedwen.
Here! That is why the death Henselta not beneficial to the kingdoms of the North, for only he is powerful enough army to resist Nilfgaard. Besides, if you save anais and give Radovid, then Temeria will be saved.

M
Midlight 18.01.20

Well, if you take into account Nilfgaard, then Yes, it is better to keep Henselite life.

K
Kuker 18.01.20

In my opinion, if we talk about politics Radovid - the perfect candidate for the protection of the North, especially if you support him and give him a daughter Foltesta, just think about this possibility - the Union Temarii and Redania!, it is already possible to outline the whole of the Northern Empire, as I am sure that valley of Pontar will be under the control of Radovid, plus the Order which is now cooperating Radovid, and as we know this is serious power if properly directed, although Temarii of course he no longer enjoys its former popularity to put it mildly, for such a mighty fanatics as for example Siegfried is always a great mission and a chance to restore himself in the eyes of the people.
So...in General... I gave Roche to kill the Lord Kaedwen....

L
Lamune 18.01.20

Cooker
You say Union Temarii and Redania It's gonna take and drink day and night. Start a war with the vassals of 100%.

I promised redovito girl, but still did not give, and for good reason.

L
Lamune 18.01.20

PS. Detmold turned gay scene when he says"take off your panties touches.

K
Kuker 18.01.20

Lamune
This is just your conjecture, I do believe that even in the presence of the discontented nobility tamanskogo superiority and superiority on the side of Radovid why I wrote above, here it is possible to add and Roche which I have now serves Radovid,moreover the chances for reunification will be raised nilfgaardskogo invasion.